You’re always attached to your laptop, whether there’s a deadline crunch or not. When it comes to choosing the right computer for video editing, you might find yourself feeling a little overwhelmed by so many choices. Check out our guide
Our top picks Best Computer For Video Editing Sale:
The Best Computer For Video Editing Reviews
Looking for the Best Computer For Video Editing? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Computer on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
Read More:The Best Desktop Computer for $1000
How To Pick The Best Computer For Video Editing?
Video editing is a competitive business. Businesses need to keep up with their competition, which means they need the latest technology. All of this technology comes with a cost and that cost can be hard to swallow for some businesses. To help people pick out a computer for video editing, it is important to look at how many cores the computer has, what graphics cards the computer has, and what type of RAM there is.
HP Pavilion Desktop PC, AMD Ryzen 7 5700G, 16 GB RAM, 512 GB SSD, Windows 11 Pro, Wi-Fi 5 & Bluetooth Connectivity, 9 USB Ports, Wired Mouse and Keyboard Combo, Pre-Built Tower (TP01-2022, 2021)
1 used from $759.00
- PROVEN-PERFORMANCE – Made for the modern family, the HP Pavilion Desktop PC brings the latest technology and reliability from a trusted brand that protects what matters to you most.
- DURABLE AND STYLISH – Ditch the dull black box with a polished silver PC that not only perfectly fits in any space, but is built to last with 230 quality tests to its name (1)
- AMD PROCESSOR AND GRAPHICS – Whether you are playing the latest games, designing the next skyscraper, or crunching scientific data, handle it all with the powerful AMD Ryzen 5700G desktop processor (2) and AMD Radeon Graphics (3)
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – With 16 GB of RAM, everything from multitasking to playing games gets a performance boost (4); plus, with 512 GB of PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive storage, you’ll get up to 10x faster performance than a traditional hard drive (5) (6)
- USB PORTS – Quickly and easily connect your devices and external storage drives with 9 front-facing USB ports; your desktop computer’s ports include 4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A, 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C (7), and 4 USB 2.0 Type-A (8)
HP ENVY Desktop Computer, Intel Core i7-10700, 16 GB RAM, 1 TB Hard Drive & 512 GB SSD Storage, Windows 10 Pro (TE01-1022, 2020 Model)
3 used from $859.99
- YOUR CREATIVE SIDEKICK: Render, edit, game and stream better than ever before
- FAST PROCESSOR: 10th Generation Intel Core i7-10700 Processor, 8-Core, 2.90 GHz base frequency, up to 4.8 GHz with Intel Turbo Boost Technology
- MEMORY: 16 GB DDR4-2933 SDRAM memory (2 x 8 GB) (upgradable to 32 GB)
- INTERNAL STORAGE: 1 TB 7200RPM SATA hard drive & 512 GB PCIe NVMe M.2 Solid State Drive (HDD 3.5" expansion bay available)
- CONNECTIVITY: Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (1x1) and Bluetooth 4.2 Combo, MU-MIMO supported, 0/100/1000 Base-T Network, 3.5mm Headphone/Microphone combo, 4 SuperSpeed USB Type-A (front), 1 SuperSpeed USB Type-C(R) (front), 4 USB 2.0 Type-A (rear), HDMI Out (rear), VGA (rear)
Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Desktop PC Intel i7-7700 4-Cores 3.60GHz 32GB DDR4 1TB SSD WiFi BT HDMI Duel Monitor Support Windows 10 Pro Excellent Condition(Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 91-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- Dell Optiplex 7050 SFF Desktop PC, Intel Quad Core i7-7700 up to 4.2 GHz, 32GB DDR4, 1TB SSD
- Includes: USB Keyboard & Mouse, USB WiFi adapter, USB Bluetooth adapter, Microsoft office 30 days free trail.
- USB3.0, Type-C, DisplayPort, HDMI, Headphone output, Microphone input, LAN
- Support 4K (3840x2160) Dual display, makes it easy to connect two monitors at the same time, and you can expand working Windows, mirror content, or expand a single window across multiple monitors.
HP Elite Desktop PC Computer Intel Core i5 3.1-GHz, 8 gb Ram, 1 TB Hard Drive, DVDRW, 19 Inch LCD Monitor(Brands May Vary), Keyboard, Mouse, WiFi, Windows 10 (Renewed)
- This Certified Refurbished product is tested and certified to look and work like new. The refurbishing process includes functionality testing, basic cleaning, inspection, and repackaging. The product ships with all relevant accessories, a minimum 90-day warranty, and may arrive in a generic box. Only select sellers who maintain a high-performance bar may offer Certified Refurbished products on Amazon.com.
- HP Elite 8200 Small Form Factor Desktop PC, Intel Quad Core i5-2400 up to 3.4GHz, 8G DDR3, 1T, DVDRW, WiFi, Windows 10 64-Multi-Language Support English/Spanish/French (Renewed)
- Includes: USB Keyboard & Mouse, WiFi Adapter, Microsoft office 30 days free trail..
- Ports: USB 2.0, DisplayPort, VGA, PS/2 keyboard, PS/2 mouse, RJ-45, microphone/headphone jack, line in, line out.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64 Bit – Multi-language supports English/Spanish/French.
SkyTech Shadow Gaming Computer PC Desktop - Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz, 1660 Super 6G, 1TB SSD, 16GB DDR4 3000, RGB Fans, AC WiFi, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, Black
$1,049.99 in stock
- Ryzen 5 3600 6-Core 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Boost) CPU Processor | 500G SSD – Up to 30x Faster Than Traditional HDD | A520M Motherboard
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Super 6GB Video Card | 16 GB Gaming Memory DDR4 3000 with Heat Spreader | Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- 802.11 AC Wi-Fi | No bloatware | Minimum 4 x USB Ports, including 2.0, 3.0, and 3.2 Gen 1 | 1 x HDMI and 1 x DisplayPort Guaranteed, additional ports may vary | Free RGB Keyboard & Mouse
- 3 x RGB RING Fans for Maximum Air Flow | Powered by 550 Watt Bronze 80 Plus Certified Power Supply | Skytech SHADOW Gaming Case with Tempered Glass
- 1 Year Warranty on Parts and Labor | Lifetime Free Technical Support | Assemble in the USA | This Powerful Gaming PC Capable to Run Any of Your Favorite Game at 1080P High to Ultra Resolution with 60+ FPS Such As Apex Legends, Fortnite, Player Unknown Battleground (PUBG), Overwatch, CS:GO, Battlefield V, Anthem, The Division 2, and More.
ASUS ExpertCenter D500SC Small Form Factor Desktop PC, Intel Core i5-11400, 16GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB HDD, TPM, Windows 10 Home, Black, D500SC-AB504
3 used from $490.00
- 11th Gen Intel Core i5-11400 Processor (12M Cache, up to 4.4 GHz, 6 cores)
- Comes with Windows 10 Home and a FREE upgrade to Windows 11 (when available1)
- 16GB DDR4 RAM | 256GB PCIe SSD + 1TB 7200RPM HDD
- Small Form Factor - weighs only 12lbs
- Seamless connectivity with Wi-Fi 5 (802.11ac) and Bluetooth 5.0
Dell Inspiron 3880 Desktop Computer - Intel Core i5 10th Gen, 12GB Memory, 512GB Solid State Drive, Windows 10 Pro, 2 Year On-Site - Black
9 used from $449.99
- Includes: KB 216 Keyboard and Wired Mouse
- Reclaim your workspace with a footprint that’s 14% smaller than the previous gen
- Easy connection with front side media card reader and Type A USB ports
- Run multiple apps faster and enjoy sharp, high-quality visuals with Intel UHD Graphics 630 shared graphics memory
- 2 Year Onsite Service after remote diagnosis
HP 600 G1 SFF Computer Desktop PC, Intel Core i7 3.4GHz Processor, 16GB Ram, 128GB M.2 SSD, 2TB HDD, Wireless KeyBoard Mouse, Wifi | Bluetooth, New Dual 23.8 FHD LED Monitor, Windows 10 Pro (Renewed)
$431.99 in stock
- 【 POWERFUL PROCESSOR 】Configured with Intel’s top of the line Core i7 series processor so you can expect very fast, reliable, and consistent performance for an exceptional PC experience.
- 【 ABOUT THIS PC 】This PC Has 8 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, 2 x Display Ports, 1 x VGA, Headphone and Microphone Jack on the front and Back, RJ-45 (Ethernet Port), NO DVD Drive, Included Peripherals: Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, USB Wi-Fi Adapter and Bluetooth.
- 【 ABUNDANT STORAGE AND MEMORY 】Arrives with a New 16 GB Memory and 120 M.2 GB Solid State Drive + 2 TB Hard Disk Drive for efficient multi-tasking.
- 【 NEW DUAL 23.8 INCH FHD MONITOR 】PC Comes with New Dual 23.8” FHD Monitor (1920 x 1080). Comes with All Necessary Cables to connect out of the box with your computer and is ready to go before you know it.
- 【 MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 LATEST RELEASE 】A brand new installation of the latest Microsoft Windows 10 Operating System, free of bloatware commonly installed from other manufacturers.
What Hardware Do You Need for Video Editing?
Hardware is the computer on which a person runs their software. A computer with dedicated graphics cards is required to run 3D modeling software, while specialised audio and video editing programs like Adobe Premiere Pro, Sony Vegas Pro, and Final Cut Pro require powerful computers with specialized hardware. Some common hardware requirements for video work are a quad-core processor, 16GB of RAM, and a dedicated GPU or two.
Basics of Computer Setup for Video Editing
The computer setup for video editing is important. You want to make sure that you have the best hardware available to get the job done. To start with, make sure your computer can run the software you need. The three main components that you will be running are your operating system, video card, and CPU. Each of these components has different requirements that you should know about before getting into too deep in picking out parts. For example, if you are using a 64-bit system (which most are these days), you will need a 64-bit processor as well as a 64-bit operating system. If you don’t know what any of these terms mean, don’t worry! Computer stores are full of people who can walk through this selection process with you!
Things to Consider When Buying a Computer
When purchasing a computer, there are a few things to consider before making your purchase. First, make sure that you get a powerful enough computer. Do not purchase an outdated machine that is not capable of running the latest programs and games. Second, when looking at computers, it is important to remember that they are going to be around for a long time. Make sure that you get something with great longevity in case it needs repairs down the line. Third, when purchasing a computer, there are different components with various benefits and drawbacks. For instance, graphics cards are great for video editing but can come at the cost of speed and power usage. Finally, try to take advantage of free software if possible before purchasing software from the store because it might have features that you like better or could be cheaper than buying them outright