The best note-taking computer for you depends on what you need. Whether you prefer a laptop or desktop, we’ll help you decide which is the best option for your needs.
Our top picks Best Note-Taking Computer for You Sale:
The Best Note-Taking Computer for You Reviews
Looking for the Best Note-Taking Computer for You? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Note-Taking Computer on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Note-Taking Computer for You?
Choosing a note-taking computer that’s right for you, can be difficult. Each person has different needs and all computers offer different features. However, the following are some of the important features to consider when choosing a new computer: screen resolution, speed, battery life, and number of ports. The most important feature is how much the user likes using their computer. After choosing a note-taking device based on personal preference, it is important to find a nice case that will protect the laptop from falls or damage from daily wear and tear.
XP-PEN StarG640 6x4 Inch Ultrathin Tablet Drawing Tablet Digital Graphics Tablet with 8192 Levels Battery-Free Stylus Compatible with Chromebook-Rev B (for Drawing and E-Learning/Online Classes)
- XP-PEN G640 graphics tablet is designed for digital drawing, painting, sketching, E-signatures, online teaching, remote work, photo editing, etc. XP-PEN G640 is compatible with Windows 11/10/8/7 and Mac 10.10 or above and Chrome OS 88 and above. It's compatible with the drawing program Adobe Photoshop, paint tool sai, illustrator, Corel draw, Corel painter, sketchbook, manga studio, clip studio paint, and more
- StarG640 drawing tablet is the perfect replacement for a traditional mouse! The XP-PEN advanced Battery-free PN01 stylus does not require charging, allowing for constant uninterrupted Draw and Play, making lines flow quicker and smoother, enhancing overall performance. The one-click toggle allows you to switch between Pen and Eraser instantly. Comes with 20 replacement nibs, allowing you to have more fun
- XP-PEN StarG640 pen tablet features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, its 6x4 inches active area, providing you with groundbreaking control and fluidity to expand your creative output. The G640 is only 2mm thick, it’s as slim as all primary level graphic tablets, allowing you to carry it with you on the go
- XP-PEN G640 drawing tablet is ready to work seamlessly with Chromebook devices now, so you can create information-rich content and collaborate with teachers and classmates on Google Jamboard’s whiteboard; Take notes quickly and conveniently with Google Keep, and effortlessly sketch diagrams with the Google Canvas
- XP-PEN G640 is an ideal tool for online teaching, e-learning, remote work, web-conferencing, it's compatible with Microsoft Office apps like Word, PowerPoint, OneNote, Zoom, Xsplit etc. Works perfect than a mouse, visually present your handwritten notes, signatures precisely. Register your XP-PEN tablet on XP-PEN Web to receive ExplainEverything program. XP-PEN provides a one-year warranty and lifetime technical support for all our pen tablets/displays
Microsoft Surface Go (Intel Pentium Gold, 4GB RAM, 64GB)
- High res 10 inch PixelSense Display designed to be viewed, touched, and written on
- Lightest Surface yet, starting at just 1.15 pounds. Aspect ratio: 3:2
- All day battery life, with up to 9 hours of unplugged power. LTE Advanced Up to 8.5 hours of battery life for local video playback
- Comes with Windows 10 in S mode, to do the things you want with performance that lasts, including Microsoft verified security, Windows Defender, parental controls, and world class support
- Includes multi tasking USB C, fast charging Surface Connect, and headphone jack
Apple MacBook Air MJVM2LL/A 11.6-Inch 128GB Laptop (Renewed)
$191.15 in stock
- Renewed products look and work like new. These pre-owned products have been inspected and tested by Amazon-qualified suppliers, which typically perform a full diagnostic test, replacement of any defective parts, and a thorough cleaning process. Packaging and accessories may be generic. All products on Amazon Renewed come with a minimum 90-day supplier-backed warranty.
- 1.6 GHz dual-core Intel Core i5 (Turbo Boost up to 2.7 GHz) with 3 MB shared L3 cache
- 11.6-Inch (diagonal) LED-backlit Glossy Widescreen Display, 1366 x 768 resolution
- Intel HD Graphics 6000
Oxford FocusNotes Note Taking System 1-Subject Notebook, 11 x 9 Inches, White, 100 Sheets (90223) - Black
$8.29 in stock
- Efficient format provides separate spaces for detailed note-keeping
- 3-step method helps you stay focused and organized
- No-snag coil prevents damaging your papers or clothing
- Pages are perforated for quick, simple removal
- Perfect for use at meetings, lectures and more
Oxford FocusNotes Note Taking System Filler Paper, 8.5 x 11 Inch, 3-Hole Punched, White, 100 Sheets (62354)
- With FocusNotes by TOPS, in just 3 easy steps you can divide the page to conquer meetings, lectures and more
- Comparable to the Cornell Note Taking System
- Featuring a cue column, notes and summary section with date and purpose fields on each page for note organization
- Reposition pages and add more as you need them
- 3-hole punched, loose-leaf premium white paper - 100 letter size 8. 5 x 11 inch sheets per pack
How to choose a computer for note taking
Many people use a computer to take notes. There are many different types of computers, and each one has its own unique features. You should choose your computer based on what you need it for. If you need it for just note taking, then a portable laptop is the best option. They don’t drain battery life as quickly as a desktop would, which makes them the perfect choice for students that are always on the go.
Features of computers
Computers have many features that make taking notes easier and more efficient. One of these is the ability to save information electronically. This means you can write down something on a sheet of paper and then put that sheet of paper somewhere safe, like in an electronic folder. With this feature, it’s much easier to back up your work because there is no risk of losing important information when writing on the paper. Computer screens also make it easier to read text due to the abundance of brightness and color options.
The software that is used to take notes in a lecture is called Evernote. It allows you to take notes and reminders on your phone or computer. To use this software, open it on your computer or phone and click the “+” at the top of the screen to begin taking notes. After clicking on a note, it will appear in an organized view on the left side of the screen. You can then share these notes with other people by clicking on the arrow next to “Sharing”.
There are many benefits to taking notes that you might not have thought of before. Many people take notes on their phone or laptop, but there are also benefits to taking notes on paper. In fact, in some cases, writing down your thoughts and ideas may be the best option for you. When it comes to note taking, there is no one way to do things. You’ll want to come up with a system that works best for you that includes how much time you spend note taking each day and what you want out of your note-taking experience.