Need the absolute best induction cooktop? Look no further! According to tests by a professional lab, our pick is the second-best option on the market. Read through our review or check out our picks for some other top products.
Our top picks Best Portable Induction Cooktop On The Market Sale:
The Best Portable Induction Cooktop On The Market Reviews
Looking for the Best Portable Induction Cooktop On The Market? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Portable Induction Cooktop on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Portable Induction Cooktop On The Market?
Induction cooktops feature very fast heating times, with the time taken for a pot of water to boil reduced from about 12 minutes to 60 seconds. The speed at which these cooktops heat up make them an attractive option for busy people who don’t have much time to spend cooking their food. However, the speed with which these cooktops heat up may cause many problems in areas that are prone to electrical shocks and arcs. This is why it is important to think about what your cooking habits are before deciding on an induction cooktop.
Duxtop LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800W Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove, 9620LS/BT-350DZ
4 used from $152.24
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 Volts, 15 amp of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black 9100MC/BT-M20B
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY Choose from 15 preset power levels 200W to 1800W and 15 preset temperature level settings 140 F to 460 F. With an 83 percentage energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times
- EASY TO CLEAN & VIEW With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn on the oversized glass cooktop, making the induction burner easy to clean just wipe with a damp towel. The angle control panel with a large display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION READY COOKWARE Induction stoves rely on cookware to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. If you have any questions with our product, please feel free to contact our customer service.
Duxtop 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Gold 8100MC/BT-180G3
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet - standard in all North American homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Digital control panel. Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 170 minutes; 10 temperature range from 140 °F to 460 °F; 10 power levels from 200 to 1800 Watts.
- With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so this induction burner is easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel. Durable 7-blade fan rapidly dissipates heat to ensure a longer product life.
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction stove, you need to use cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. 2-year manufacturer's warranty, as well as customer service.
Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner Induction Hot Plate with LCD Sensor Touch 1800 Watts, Black 9610LS BT-200DZ
$108.99 in stock
4 used from $94.75
- Digital LCD sensor-touch control panel; child safety lock system (press and hold the safety lock key for 3 sec to activate), fast boil button & keep Warm button.
- Duxtop induction cooktop uses 120 Volts, 15 amp of electricity – standard in all homes; lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours; 20 temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F; 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts; 5 ft cord.
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected; equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system; ETL approved and built to North American standards.
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is; if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, It is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process; however there may be high pitched sounds from Clad cookware, The base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-Year manufacturer’s.
Hamilton Beach Portable Single Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner with Fast Heating Mode, 1800 Watts, 10 Temperature Settings up to 450F, Black (34104)
$59.99 in stock
5 used from $48.59
- HEATS 40% FASTER (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water): Whether you're cooking a family meal or heating soup, you'll enjoy fast heat up and time-saving meal preparation with this induction cooktop.
- Flexible cooking Controls with display: Choose a heat level from 1-10 or cook with an exact temperature in Fahrenheit (180-450) or Celsius (82-232) with this induction cooker.
- ZERO TO BOIL IN 7 MINUTES: You'll enjoy less waiting time every time you boil water for hot beverages or pasta. When boiling 1. 5 quarts of water from room temperature
- Versatile pan sizes: cook with everything from small 4" Diameter Saucepans up to 10" Diameter frying pans and stockpots — it's like having a fifth burner right where you need it.
- Includes induction test magnet: if it sticks to your pan, it's induction-ready cookware.
Duxtop Professional Portable Induction Cooktop, Commercial Range Countertop Burner, 1800 Watts Induction Burner with Sensor Touch and LCD Screen, P961LS/BT-C35-D
- PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop professional countertop burner uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. ETL listed and built to North American electrical standards. Lightweight, portable induction cooktop makes handling and storage easy.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY: Choose from 20 preset power levels (100W to 1800W) and 20 preset temperature level settings (100°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL WITH LCD SCREEN: The sensor touch panel is sensitive to touch and easy to operate. The angle control panel features a large LCD readout display screen, providing easy viewing, even from a distance.
- DURABLE & EASY TO CLEAN: The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability. Equipped with a 7-blade fan and back tuyere to rapidly dissipate heat. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it's easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 100% SATISFACTION: induction stoves rely on the cookware itself to heat, so it’s essential to choose magnetic bottom cookware with a minimum diameter of 5 inches. Please allow the induction hot plate to cool down before cleaning. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional settings such as restaurants, industrial kitchens and other catering services.
Induction Cooktop, CUSIMAX 1800W Portable Induction Burner with Timer, Sensor Touch Countertop Burner, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Setting, Kids Safety Lock for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware
$72.99 in stock
- 【9 Power and 10 Temperature】Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the CUSIMAX induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power, delivers most of heat to pot, provides quick heat-up and greatly reduce cooking time, more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves , saving time and energe! 9 Power Level 200w to 1800w and 10 Temperature range 140℉ to 464℉, can meet different cooking needs: frying, boiling, steam, slow boiling and so on.
- 【Works with Magnetic Induction Cookware】Only compatible with induction cookware,such as cast aluminum,enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom or cast iron which diameter should be in 4.7”(12cm) to 10.2"(26cm) in order to work correctly. If the cookware is not be detected or use improper cookware, the induction cooktop will show E0 error and automatically shut down the device after 60 seconds.
- 【Safety and Rest Assured】The induction cooktop has the Long 3 Hours Timer (increase or decrease by 5 mins) and Child Safety Lock (press + and - button) for the maximum in kids safety. But it's NOT just for kids. GREAT for "older" folks as well! With digital sensor touch control panel, just one touch slightly to adjust temperature, power and timer. No open flame or and no gas, much safer than a gas stove!
- HOW TO USE INDUCTION COOKTOP? First place the magnetic cookware on the induction cooktop, otherwise the induction cooker will display E0 error code, then choose the power or temperature you need.
- 【18-Month-Replacement】CUSIMAX induction cooktop has obtained ETL certification. If you have any problems about the induction cooktop, please feel free to contact us. All CUSIMAX products have 18-Monthy-Replacement.
NUWAVE Flex Precision Induction Cooktop, Portable, Powerful with Large 6.5” Heating Coil, 45 Temperature Settings from 100°F to 500°F in 10°F Increments, 3 Wattage Settings 600, 900, and 1300 Watts, Perfect for Dorms, RVs, Hotel Rooms, and Cabins, Boil, Simmer, Fry, Deep Fry, Stir Fry, Sauté, Steam, Sear, Slow Cook, BBQ, Melt, Grill, and Warm
- ADVANCED INDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – The 1300-watt NuWave Precision Induction Cooktop (PIC) Flex made with a series of magnetic induction coils located in the cooking surface. These coils generate magnetic fields that produce a warming reaction in steel and iron-based pots and pans, producing heat directly in the cookware and less residual heat in your kitchen.
- PRECISE TEMPERATURE CONTROL – While other portable induction cooktops can only cook as low as 140°F or as high as 420°F, with the NuWave Cooktop, you can sear a gourmet steak at 500°F or keep sauces warm at 100°F, all with the same unit. Best of all, the intuitive digital temperature controls let you adjust the cooking temperature in 10° increments with the press of a button
- PORTABLE COOKING CAPABILITIES – The PIC Flex lets you cook outside the kitchen. With a lightweight, compact design, you can take the PIC virtually anywhere. As long as you have access to an electric outlet, you can cook in your backyard, in the RV, at the campsite and so much more. It even boasts 3 wattage settings of 600, 900 and 1300 watts so you can cook with limited power or with more than one appliance plugged into the same outlet.
- SAFE & EFFICIENT – The PIC Flex generates heat directly in the cookware itself, wasting virtually no energy while cooking your food and saving you money on your energy bill. By using no more than 1300 watts, the PIC conserves up to 90% of the energy wasted by traditional gas or electric stoves. And because the PIC Flex doesn’t cook with any open flames or hot coils, the area around the cooktop remains cool. These safety measures greatly reduce the risk of fires and accidental burns.
COOKTRON Double Induction Cooktop Burner with Fast Warm-Up Mode, 1800w 2 Induction Burner with 10 Temperature 9 Power Settings, Portable Dual Induction Cooker Cooktop with Child Safety Lock & Time
$118.99 in stock
2 used from $83.29
- :1800w quick heating double induction cooktop is faster than a standard electric burner. Boiling water in 1 minute under "BOOSTER" mode. Compared with the traditional dual induction cooker, it has a higher heat conduction effect, which meets your various cooking needs, such as steaming, boiling, fried, frying, slow stewing.
- : Child safety lock ensures safety when not in use. The induction cooktop will return to standby mode after 30 seconds if not selecting any function. If the surface temperature is higher than 60 ℃, the LED will display “H” after the machine shuts down to prevent touch burning. It stops functioning and exhibiting relevant codes on the display screen when experiences unsuitable operations.
- -/ : 10 temperature levels(adjustable temperature range is 140 °F to 464 °F), 9 power levels, quickly choose your desired power from 200W to 1800W in 200W increments. Sensitive touch buttons ensure convenience to use, set the time of your induction cooker ranging from 1 minute to 4 hours to ensure fine cooking and result.
- : The induction cooker is compatible with induction cooking utensils ranging from 5 inches to 8 inches(Heated area 8.26 inches in diameter), such as stainless steel, cast aluminum, cast iron, or enameled iron. The surface of the induction cooker is high-quality smooth glass, which can be easily cleaned with a damp cloth.
- : Measures 23.23 x 15.2 x 2.52 in. Weighs only pounds. The induction cooker is compact and light, easy to install and carry, which is a great choice for limited space such as kitchen, recreational vehicle, office, camping. The smooth glass surface is scratch-resistant, waterproof, and highly decorative.
What is a Portable Induction Cooktop?
A portable induction cooktop is a type of cooking surface that uses induction heating. It heats up food using an electrical current that is generated by an alternating magnetic field. Instead of using electricity, it actually uses magnetism to produce heat. This makes it safer than traditional cooking methods. Since the cooktop can be used anywhere, it’s great for tailgating and camping.
Benefits of an Induction Cooktop
Induction is a method of cooking that uses electromagnetic waves to create a magnetic field. This field heats the pan, which creates an electric current within the pan resulting in heat. The heat rises to the surface and cooks food, forcing it to brown. Induction is one of the newest methods of cooking and is becoming more popular because it saves energy since there is no need for heating up pots and pans before using them. It also has many benefits, such as faster cooking time, easier clean-up, and even being safer for children who are at risk for burns from hot surfaces.
How to Use Your Induction Cooktop
There are many benefits of using an induction cooktop in a home. It is safer than gas appliances and uses less power, which saves money on your electric bill. One benefit is that the cooktop is safer because it’s easy to clean as compared to other types of cooktops. You’ll also want to use an induction cooking pot when cooking so that you can use the full power of the cooktop.
Tips for Buying the Best Induction Cooktop
There are many different types of cooktops. Induction cooking is one of the most popular forms of cooktops today. These cooktops use electricity to move heat around and make food more evenly cooked on all sides. One of the benefits of induction cooking is that it uses less energy than some other types of cooktops, making it a good choice for people who want to save money.
The Induction Cooktop uses electromagnetic waves to heat food, which makes it much more eco-friendly and efficient than gas or electric stoves. It’s also very user-friendly. The cooktop can be programmed by cooking professionals to meet their needs.