Whether you need a top monitor for your gaming console, or you want to find the best 4K Ultra HD TV, Tech Beast has articles on all of these topics and more.
Our top picks Best 4K Gaming Monitors For Consoles Sale:
The Best 4K Gaming Monitors For Consoles Reviews
Looking for the Best 4K Gaming Monitors For Consoles? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best 4K Gaming Monitors on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best 4K Gaming Monitors For Consoles?
4K gaming monitors offer a more immersive experience, with a crisper picture and less blurring. However, choosing the right 4K monitor can be tough since there are so many different hardware specs to consider. The best 4K monitors for consoles have the highest refresh rate and response time for smoother gameplay. Monitor size is also a factor to consider, as larger screens are better suited for competitive multiplayer games.
ASUS TUF Gaming VG289Q1A 28” HDR Monitor, 4K UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, Adaptive-Sync/ FreeSync, Eye Care, DisplayPort HDMI, DCI-P3 HDR 10, Shadow Boost, Black
7 used from $242.76
- 28-inch 4K (3840x2160) IPS DCI-P3 grade gaming monitor for stunning crisp and detailed visuals
- Compatible with industry-standard HDR10 high dynamic range for color and brightness levels that exceed the capabilities of ordinary monitors
- FreeSync technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- Shadow Boost enhances image details in dark areas, brightening scenes without over-exposing bright areas
- Rich Connectivity with HDMI (v2.0) x2 and DisplayPort 1.2 ports
ASUS ROG Swift PG32UQ 32” 4K HDR 144Hz DSC HDMI 2.1 Gaming Monitor, UHD (3840 x 2160), IPS, 1ms, G-SYNC Compatible, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, Eye Care, DisplayPort, USB, DisplayHDR 600
10 used from $795.72
- 32-inch UHD (3840 x 2160) IPS gaming monitor with 144Hz refresh rate designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay
- 4K at 120Hz via HDMI 2.1 to make the most of the next gen consoles’ mind-blowing performance
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync (ELMB SYNC) technology enables ELMB together with variable refresh rate, eliminating ghosting and tearing for sharp gaming visuals with high frame rates
- G-SYNC Compatible certified, delivering a seamless, tear-free gaming experience by enabling VRR (variable refresh rate) by default.
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 600 certification and DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
SAMSUNG 28" Odyssey G70A Gaming Computer Monitor, 4K UHD LED Display, HDR 400, 144Hz, G-Sync and FreeSync Premium Support, Front Light Panels, LS28AG700NNXZA, Black
$629.99 in stock
- Visual Quality that Packs a Punch: The Samsung Odyssey G70A Monitor offers an UHD 4K resolution along with the unparalleled depth of HDR400, creating a stunning visual experience that casts your games in their best light
- Find More w/ Extended View: Discover hidden gems or flank enemies in full stealth with the ultrawide 21:9 aspect ratio; Extra context in every match brings you closer to the top of the leaderboard
- Next Level Gamer Performance: With a 144Hz super smooth refresh rate, you’ll never go back to a traditional screen; A fraction of a second is the difference between a win or a loss; With its GTG 1ms response time, you’re receiving info as fast as technologically possible
- Effortlessly Smooth Gameplay: NVIDIA G-Sync compatibility keeps the GPU and panel synced up to eliminate choppiness, screen lag, and image tears; Fast action scenes are stable and stutter free with AMD FreeSync Premium for your competitive edge
- Core Color Customization: Core lighting adds personality to your setup with multiple color modes that leap off the screen; Gaming escapes beyond the display with CoreSync technology that matches your game's on-screen colors for world-blending immersion
BenQ EL2870U 28" 4K UHD Monitor for Gaming 1ms Response Time│ FreeSync│ HDR│Eye-Care tech│B.I.tech
$249.99 in stock
2 used from $225.00
- High resolution 4K monitor: 28-inch LCD TN 3840x2160 resolution
- Eye Care comfort for extended sessions: Proprietary brightness Intelligence Adaptive technology adjusts brightness for comfortable viewing; low Blue light and zero flicker technology prevent headaches and eye strain. This eye Tech makes images easy On your eyes
- Smooth game play: AMD Free Sync for smooth game play, eliminating tearing and broken frames; HDR technology offers greater brightness and contrast level for vivid images; 1 mms GTG; 60Hz; 10-bit displays 1. 07 billion colors
- Get connected: HDMI, DisplayPort input for multi-device connection. VESA wall mount
- Hear the action: built-in speakers x 2, Headphone jack
ASUS VP28UQG 28" 4K/UHD 3840x2160 1ms DP HDMI Adaptive Sync/FreeSync Eye Care Monitor
9 used from $221.22
- 28 inches 4K/UHD (3840 x 2160) with 1ms response time and Adaptive Sync/AMD Free Sync for immersive, crisp visuals featuring Display Port and dual HDMI connectivity; Viewing Angle (CR≧10) : 170°(H)/160°(V). HDCP : Yes
- ASUS Eye Care technology lowers blue light and eliminates flickering to reduce eyestrain and ailments. Display colors is 1073.7 M 10 bit and maximum contrast ratio is 1000 : 1. It can allow a Adaptive Sync/Free Sync supported graphics source to dynamically adjust display refresh rate based on typical content frame rates for power efficient, virtually stutter free and low latency display update
- 5 Way OSD joystick delivers intuitive monitor controls so you can access features such as ASUS Game Plus on the fly. Digital signal frequency for display port is 120 to 120 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical. Hdmi signal frequency is 24 to 99 KiloHertz horizontal, 40 to 60 Hertz vertical
- Compliance and Standards EAC logo, Energy Star, BSMI, CB, CCC, CE, CEL level 1, FCC, PSB, PSE, RoHS, TCO7.0, UL/cUL, VCCI, WEEE, WHQL (Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7), RCM, TUV Flicker free , TUV Low Blue Light
- Exclusive Game Plus and Game Visual settings enhance color performance and control. ASUS Rapid Replacement 3 years warranty service. Tilt : -5 degree Plus-20 degree. Brightness(Max) : 300 cd
SAMSUNG 49" Odyssey Neo G9 G95NA Gaming Monitor, 4K UHD Mini LED Display, Curved Screen, 240Hz, 1ms, G-Sync and FreeSync Premium Pro, LS49AG952NNXZA, Black
$1,863.88 in stock
1 used from $1,580.17
- Get Your Head in the Game: The Samsung 49 inch Odyssey Neo G9 gaming computer monitor matches the curve of the human eye for maximum immersion and minimal eye strain; With the screen space of dual 27” panels, gamers can take command on the battlefield
- NVIDIA G-Sync and AMD FreeSync Premium Pro Support: Dropping frames means dropping chances to top the leaderboards; Match every frame from your graphics card, so you’re never caught short
- Next-Level Performance: With its rapid 240hz refresh rate, you have up to 4x as many frames displayed on screen every second compared to a traditional screen; 1ms response time assures that you’re receiving info as fast as technologically possible
- Pixel Perfect Visuals: Samsung Mini LED Quantum Matrix technology provides a huge increase in screen dimming zones, from 10 to 2,048, and up to 4x the luminance compared to a traditional panel, giving you deeper blacks, brighter whites, and a pixel perfect visual experience
- Adjustable Positioning: Customize your Odyssey monitor’s position with Swivel, Tilt and Height Adjustment, or mount it with industry standard VESA mounting capabilities
GIGABYTE M32U 32" 144Hz 4K FreeSync Compatible Gaming Monitor, SS IPS, 3840x2160 Display, 1ms Response Time (MPRT), 1x Display Port 1.4, 2x HDMI 2.1, 3x USB 3.0, 1x USB Type C
$749.99 in stock
7 used from $635.79
- 31.5" SS IPS 3840 x 2160 4K Display Gaming Monitor
- 144Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (GTG) Response Time, Supports Adaptive Sync Technology
- 10-bit color / 90% DCI-P3 / 123% sRGB / VESA DisplayHDR 400
- Connect and control multiple devices with KVM
- OSD Sidekick, PiP /PbP, Dashboard, Black Equalizer, Game Assist, Auto Noise Cancellation
ASUS ROG Strix 43” 4K HDR DSC Gaming Monitor (XG43UQ) - UHD (3840 x 2160), 144Hz, 1ms, HDMI 2.1, Extreme Low Motion Blur Sync, FreeSync™ Premium Pro, DisplayHDR1000, DCI-P3 90%, DisplayPort, USB
3 used from $821.25
- 43-inch 4K (3840 x 2160) DSC gaming monitor with an ultra-fast 144Hz refresh rate
- Feature ELMB (1ms MPRT) and support FreeSync Premium Pro technology to eliminate screen tearing and choppy frame rates
- 4K at 120 Hz via HDMI 2.1 to make the most of the next gen consoles’ mind-blowing performance
- GameFast Input Technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from end devices to monitor
- High dynamic range (HDR) technology with DisplayHDR 1000 certification and 90% DCI-P3 professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
Acer Predator XB283K KVbmiipruzx 28" UHD 3840 x 2160 Agile-Splendor IPS Gaming Monitor | AMD FreeSync Premium/G-SYNC Compatible | 144Hz | 1ms | TUV/Eyesafe | 1xUSB Type-C, 1xDP 1.4, 2xHDMI 2.1 & 4xUSB
1 used from $554.82
- 28.0" UHD (3840 x 2160) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS AMD Radeon FreeSync Premium Technology (works with NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible) Gaming Monitor
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | Color Gamut: 90% DCI-P3 | Color Accuracy: No color difference with Delta E
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm
- TUV/Eyesafe Certification | Acer VisionCare 3.0 Technologies
- Ports: 1 x USB 3.1 (Type-C) port (Gen 1 up to 5 Gbps) supporting data, power (65W) and DisplayPort over USB-C, 1 x Display Port 1.4 and 2 x HDMI 2.1 (Supports PS5 and XBOX: 4K [email protected]) & 4 x USB Ports (Display Port, HDMI and USB Cables Included)
What Are 4K Gaming Monitors?
4K gaming monitors are the newest and most powerful type of monitors. With 4K, there is four times as many pixels on the screen than with a 1080p monitor. The number of pixels is important because it allows the monitor to fill up more of your view and create a larger picture. A 4K monitor should have a refresh rate of 60Hz which is twice as much as what 1080p monitors were able to offer before.
What are the 4 Best Gaming Monitors For Consoles?
There are many different components that go into a gaming monitor. The most important thing is the resolution of the monitor. A good resolution is either 1080p or 1440p. A higher resolution gives you better quality and makes it easier to distinguish between objects in games such as Minecraft or Battlefront. The contrast ratio tells you how many times brighter the whites appear versus the blacks. Gamers will usually want a higher contrast ratio so that they can see more details in games and have a clear vision of what’s happening on screen. The refresh rate tells you how many times per second, numbers on your screen will be updated. This could be anywhere from 60fps up to 144fps, although 144fps is often reserved for professional gamers who need high-quality graphics with more fluid animations and frames per second.
How to Setup a 4K Monitor for PS4/PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, or Xbox One S
Setup a 4K Monitor for PS4, PS4 Pro, or Xbox One X.A 4K monitor is a great investment for video game enthusiasts. Your favorite games will look even better on a bigger screen than ever before and it’s also a great way to prepare your gaming rig for future upgrades. Purchasing an expensive monitor was never easier with our short guide on how to set it up correctly.
4k gaming monitor4k gaming monitors are the newest and most up-to-date technology in the world. They usually have a 4k resolution which is twice as high as your current 1080p monitor. They also have features such as HDR and wide color gamut, which makes them more colorful than your traditional monitors.