Looking to find the best adjustable dumbbells for your home workout? Find the top weights that work with any size and budget in this list.
Our top picks Best Adjustable Dumbbells For The Serious Weightlifter Sale:
The Best Adjustable Dumbbells For The Serious Weightlifter Reviews
Looking for the Best Adjustable Dumbbells For The Serious Weightlifter? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Adjustable Dumbbells on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Adjustable Dumbbells For The Serious Weightlifter?
When it comes to weight lifting, it’s important that you have the proper tool for the job. You certainly don’t want to be grabbing an old rusty weight from your parents’ garage or a piece of scrap metal from a construction site, so buying the best adjustable dumbbells is crucial. There are many different kinds of adjustable dumbbells that range from different weights, including ones with handles on both ends and more. Here are some tips on how to pick the best adjustable dumbbells for use in your home gym:
Bowflex SelectTech 552 Adjustable Dumbbells (pair)
$429.00 in stock
4 used from $447.00
- Includes 1-Year JRNY Membership (149 dollars value; auto renews when trial ends unless cancelled 48 hours prior to trial end date)
- Each dumbbell adjusts from 5 to 52.5 pounds; adjusts in 2.5-pound increments up to the first 25 pounds
- Say goodbye to 15 sets of dumbbells cluttering your workout space and rapidly switch from one exercise to the next with a turn of a dial
- Durable molding around the metal plates provides for a smooth lift-off and quieter workouts
- With a wider weight range you can do heavy exercises such as shrugs and lunges, as well as lighter exercises such as curls and raises.
ProForm 50 lb. Select-a-Weight Dumbbell Pair, Black
- Trainer-Led Strength Workouts: Download the iFit app to start your free trial; Discover thousands of trainer-led video workouts on your own tablet or smartphone; Cancel anytime, no commitment required
- Replace 10 Dumbbells; With 5 weight increments per dumbbell, this compact adjustable dumbbell set delivers the same value as 10 individual dumbbells in a fraction of the space; Maximize your space
- Rapid Strike Weight Selection System; Easily choose the weight value you want to train with; Move up in 10-pound increments for totally customizable training; Choose between 10 and 50 pounds
- Fitted Storage Trays Included; Store your adjustable dumbbells in custom-molded storage trays when not in use; Each tray is clearly marked with easy-to-read weight identification; Take up less space
- Durable Construction; These adjustable dumbbells are crafted from a combination of steel and hardened plastic;
Nonzero Gravity PowerDyne 80lbs Adjustable Dumbbell Weight (Set of 2)
- UP TO 160LBS - Each dumbbell provides a weight range anywhere from 5lbs up to 80lbs, 160lbs total.
- COMPACT SIZE - Maximize your at-home gym space with two compact 17.7x8.86x9 in. dumbbells.
- STURDY CONSTRUCTION - The quality design assures maximum stability and secure weight storage.
- NO-SLIP HANDLES - Easily lift with soft-grip handles which ensure a comfortable & secure grasp.
- DUMBBELL SET - Shipped in 4 packages: includes 2 dumbbells, 20 weight plates & two storage trays.
Adjustable Dumbbell 15-55lb Adjustable Dumbbell, Single Adjustable Dumbbell for Exercises, Weights Dumbbells for Home and Gym, Full Body Workout Equipment, Dumbbell Adjustable Weight for Men and Women
- [Easily stored & 1 second adjustment] Adjustable dumbbell training tools with different weights. They can greatly save space in the fitness area and are easy to be stored, also can be easily carried to different areas for fitness training. Easily adjust the weight of the dumbbells between 15, 25, 35, 45, and 55 pounds in 1 second without errors
- [Anti-slip & Stable]The adjustable weight dumbbells locked core is made of a high-quality steel structure. Our adjustable dumbbells use a durable handle with anti-slip texture, which would provide more safety, so you can enjoy your fitness training. After the adjustable dumbbell leaves the pedestal, it will be fixed, the handle won't rotate. The dumbbell pieces will not fall off, so they are more stable overall and more accurate for training movement, so as to ensure your safety
- [Upgraded design & No odor]The adjustable dumbbell's weight plate is covered and frosted, with hardly any abrasion and without any foul smell. The dumbbell’s design locks the lifting dumbbells with 8 locking grooves, which make sure the dumbbells are all fixed. For sizes, the adjustable single dumbbell size is: 19.05 "Lx 8.5 "W "x 7.2 "H
- [Multifunctional]The free weights wider weight range enables you to perform high-weight strength training as well as low-weight muscle endurance training. This adjustable weights is perfect for all kinds of sports, and the dumbbell sets include almost all parts of the body muscle training, so you can get a workout all over your body with this weight set
- [Warranty & Service]We provide a worry-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service. Also, we accept your request for return and exchange of a weighted dumbbells set if you have any dissatisfaction. INITIAL-FORCE is always committed to bring customers a good purchase experience. Order today and get started! Please also tell your friends around you
Yes4All Adjustable Dumbbells - 52.5 lb Dumbbell Weights (Single)
$71.17 in stock
- SINGLE DUMBBELL 52.5 LBS TOTAL: ONE 16”x1.15” handle, EIGHT 5-pound plates, TWO 2.5-pound plates, TWO 1.25-pound plates, TWO collars
- CAST IRON WEIGHT PLATES FIT 1.15-INCH STANDARD BAR: Accommodate all standard 1.15-inch handles. Durable cast iron plates covered with black paint finish preventing rust and corrosion for lifetime use
- 14-INCH DIAMOND KNURLED CHROME HANDLE: Constructed of high-quality, textured chrome handle for secure, firm, and non-slip grip
- STAR-LOCK COLLARS WITH LOOSE-RESISTANT RUBBER TRIMS AND SCREWS: Threaded ends with star-lock collars provide a safe, secure workout & easy weight plate changes.
- EASY USE & STORAGE: Take seconds to assemble and take out. Compact, convenient, and easy to use and store. All-for-one dumbbells eliminate the need for multiple dumbbells in your workout space. Suitable for performing basic toning body workouts, core fitness, strength exercises and heavy leg lifts
Adjustable Dumbbell 5-80LB (Pair) Black with Tray. Multiple Levels of Weight Change with one-Hand, Black. Strength Training Exercise Equipment for Full Body Workout Fitness Home Gym. BOLT FITNESS SUPPLY + NÜOBELL
NordicTrack 50 Lb iSelect Adjustable Dumbbells, Works with Alexa, Sold as Pair
- Works with Alexa: Dumbbells adjust from 5-50 lbs. in 5 lb. increments with Alexa voice controls (device with Alexa not included); Motorized weight selector responds to vocal prompts for hands-free adjustment; Adjustment knob enables easy manual adjustment
- 30-Day iFIT Membership Included ( dollars39 Value): Stream live & on-demand workouts on your phone, tablet, or TV; Current iFIT members will receive credit to their account; iFIT membership auto-renews after 30 days unless canceled in advance. Once set-up, membership is not required for Alexa functionality.
- Digital Weight Readout: View your current weight selection on a digital LED screen;. Non-Slip Dumbbell Handles: Diamond knurling enhances grip strength and control during exercise
- Ergonomic Square Weight Plates: Sleek interlocking weight plates provide effective resistance;. Square shape prevents unwanted rolling between sets and; each plate weighs 5 pounds
- Replace 20 Individual Dumbbells: The iSelect Dumbbells with Alexa offer a wide range of weight values for customized strength training at home;. Protected with a 1-year parts and labor warranty. Stand, tablet, and device with Alexa not included; 2.4GHz WIFI required for iFIT membership and Alexa voice control.
POWERBLOCK Elite EXP Adjustable Dumbbell (2020 Model)
$345.55 in stock
- The Elite EXP has a weight range of 5-50 lbs per hand.
- Elite EXP replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells in the space of 1.
- EXP stands for expandable and the Elite EXP can be expanded later to 70 lbs and again to 90 lbs per hand so it can grow in weight as your needs change
- Elite EXP (2020 model) has auto-lock handle feature and includes two Chrome adder weights that allow you to micro-load your weight adjustments in 2. 5 lb increments
- Sold as pair and ships in 2 boxes
Lifepro Adjustable Dumbbell - 5-in-1, 25lb dumbell Adjustable Free Weights Plates and Rack - Hand Weights for Women and Men - Adjustable Weights, 5lb, 10lb, 15lb, 20lb, 25lb (25 Pounds - Pair)
- NEW 2.0 MODEL WITH IMPROVED ADJUSTMENT - Developing our newest and improved version of Dumbbells since August 2021 will boost your gym performance and will help you effectively build, shape, and tone your muscles as well as strengthen your core. Restore your joints health, improve your athletic performance, boost your metabolism and get a confident glow with the newest 2.0 model.
- ADJUSTABLE 25 LB DUMBBELL: Our compact, adjustable dumbbell is cleverly engineered to save space, with a built-in adjustment system that makes it easy to switch between weights, and a sleek, textured steel handle that looks as good as it feels.
- EASY TO ADJUST: Ingenious design makes it simple and straightforward to add or remove adjustable weights. Just move the slider while the dumbbells are on the rack to automatically increase or decrease weight. The weight plates lock while in use for safety.
- HOME WEIGHT LIFTING: Up your home fitness game with home gym workout weights that shape and tone your muscles and improve your core fitness. Strengthen joints, improve athletic performance, boost your metabolism and get that confident glow.
- COMPACT STORAGE: Short on storage space? Our adjustable metal dumbbells set includes 5 weight sizes in each dumbbell, so you get the equivalent of 5 dumbbells. Easy to store and move around, this light weight dumbbell is great for beginners.
PowerBlock EXP Stage 1 Adjustable Dumbbell Set (Sold in Pairs)
$409.99 in stock
- Your purchase includes One pair of PowerBlock EXP Stage 1 Adjustable Dumbbells | 503-00186-02 model | Ships in 2 boxes
- Dumbbell dimensions (each): 12" L x 6.5” W x 6.5" H | Weight adjustments – 5lbs to 50lbs per DB | Expands to 70 and 90 lbs.
- Replaces 16 pairs of dumbbells or 825 lbs. of free weights
- Welded solid steel construction. Powder-coated finish | An open design of the handle allows for increased range of motion. Comfortable contoured rubber grip
- EXP models have an 'Auto-Lock' to make micro adjustments by reducing the handle weight by 2.5 or 5 lbs | Increments: 2.5 (adder weight), 5, 7.5, 10,15, 17.5, 20 25, 27.5, 30, 35, 37.5, 40, 45, 47.5 and 50 lbs.
What are the Best Adjustable Dumbbells For The Serious Weightlifter?
Weightlifting is an intense sport that requires you to train with weights to be able to lift big and heavy objects. While lifting weights, it’s important to have the right equipment. It can help the lifter focus on their reps so they don’t make mistakes. Weightlifters also have a lot of exercises that they need to do while lifting weights that they would not be able to do if they didn’t have the proper equipment. For example, once a weightlifter has been missing a rep, one of their options is to drop the weight and pick it back up again. This is not possible with a barbell because there’s no way for them to drop it and pick it back up again without adding too much pressure on their joints from having to force the weight up.
What to Look for in a Good Dumbbell
One of the first things to consider when buying a dumbbell is the weight. A good dumbbell will be heavy enough to provide the user with a challenging workout without being too difficult to handle. You should also find out what quality of material it’s made of. Steel or cast iron are good materials for making dumbbells, but you should also consider rubber coated steel and chrome plated steel. Finally, you should also pay attention to the grip area of the handle where you hold onto the weights during your workout.
Factors to Consider When Buying A Dumbbell
Everyone knows that dumbbells are the best workout tool for a quick and effective body workout. But, when choosing a dumbbell, there are things to consider. Weight is typically the most important factor to consider when looking at different weights of an item. If your goal is to build muscle, then lighter weights are typically better because they allow you to use more weight without feeling uncomfortable. However, if you’re working on endurance or not interested in building muscle at all, heavier weights are often better because they lead to less recovery time between sets.
5 of the Best Adjustable Dumbbells
When you are working out, it is important to be able to adjust the weight of a piece of equipment. This allows you to work harder because your muscles can work more efficiently. There are several types of dumbbells available, but if you want something that can accommodate almost any exercise and that has great quality at an affordable price, then one of the adjustable dumbbells is for you.
Dumbbells are an effective way to workout and stay in shape. This low-impact, bodyweight exercise has been used for centuries. It can help with strength, endurance, and balance which is important as it ages. The best part about dumbbells is that they’re inexpensive and can be used in many different places.