If you’re always on the go, or just need a way to see your screen better, then check out our article about the best 120Hz monitors!
Our top picks Best Buy 120Hz Monitor Sale:
The Best Buy 120Hz Monitor Reviews
Looking for the Best Buy 120Hz Monitor? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best 120Hz Monitor on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
Read More:The Best 144hz Gaming Monitor Under $200
How To Pick The Best Buy 120Hz Monitor?
When picking the perfect monitor for your computer, it is important to consider a few different factors. A good monitor will have at least 120Hz refresh rates and support HDMI inputs. The screen size should be standard 16:9 and the viewing angles should be wide so that you can view your work from every angle. Finally, make sure there is an option to adjust the height, which will allow for comfortable viewing for long periods of time.
Sceptre Curved 49 inch (5120x1440) Dual QHD 32:9 Gaming Monitor up to 120Hz DisplayPort HDMI Build-in Speakers, Gunmetal Black 2021 (C505B-QSN168)
$899.98 in stock
- Ultrawide Curved Monitor: Sceptre's 32:9 UltraWide curved monitor immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 49 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye.
- Multiple Ports: Spot opportunity and elude danger in the most challenging games with 120Hz (DP 1 & 2) and 60Hz (HDMI 1 & 2) refresh rates at 5120 x 1440 resolution. A headphone jack enhances focus & privacy.
- FPS-RTS: FPS and RTS are Sceptre's custom set display settings built for an enhanced gaming experience. FPS (First Person Shooter), RTS (Real-Time Strategy).
- Height Adjustable
- Built-in Speakers: With built-in speakers, receive bold and crisp audio during gaming sessions while saving invaluable space on your command center.
ASUS ROG Strix XG438Q 43” Large Gaming Monitor with 4K 120Hz FreeSync 2 HDR DisplayHDR™ 600 90% DCI-P3 Aura Sync 10W Speaker Non-glare Eye Care with HDMI 2.0 DP 1.4 Remote Control
$853.60 in stock
3 used from $722.94
- 43” 4K non-glare gaming monitor with 120Hz refresh rate for super-smooth gaming visual | Includes – (1) Display port, (3) HDMI, (1) Earphone jack, (2) USB Ports | VESA (100X100mm) Compatible
- Product dimensions | Without stand – 38.3” L x 2.93” D x 22.46” H | With stand – 38.3” L x 9.53” D x 24.85” H | Weight – 31.3 lbs. | Voltage – 100-240V, 50/60 Hz | Aspect ratio – 16:9 | True Resolution – 3840 x 216
- High dynamic Range (HDR) technology with displays 600 certification and 90% DCI-P3 Professional color gamut ensures exceptional contrast and color performance
- A pair of 10W speakers adds powers to audio performance and an included remote control enables full control of the on-screen display for quick adjustments and input selection
- Radeon free Sync 2 HDR technology provides buttery smooth game play, low latency, and better brightness and contrast | Game fast input technology minimizes input lag and provides much faster motion delivery from connected devices to the monitor
SAMSUNG LC49RG90SSNXZA 49-Inch CRG9 Curved Gaming Monitor, Black, QHD, 120Hz
$1,070.00 in stock
10 used from $836.24
- 49 inch super ultrawide dual QHD curved gaming monitor is the equivalent of dual 27-inch QHD displays side by side, providing the enhanced productivity.
- 120 hertz refresh rate with AMD FreeSync 2 technology for crisp HDR content display, reduced input latency and low framerate compensation
- CES 2019 best of innovation Award Winner
- HDR 1000 supports a peak brightness rating of 1,000 nits. With Samsung QLED technology delivering colors more-brighter and truer to life.
- Super ultra-wide 49 inch monitor provides the enhanced productivity thru split screen functions like Picture-by-Picture (PBP), letting you connect to two devices while maintaining their original quality
Sceptre IPS 43.8 inch UltraWide 32:9 LED Monitor 3840x1080 up to 120Hz DisplayPort HDMI USB Type-C HDR600 AMD FreeSync Premium Build-in Speakers and Remote, Nebula Series White 2021 (E448B-FSN168)
- IPS Panel: The IPS (In-Plane Switching) panel cannot be beat when it comes to consistently delivering top color performance & sharp visibility from multiple viewing angles.
- Ultrawide Display: Sceptre's 32:9 Super UltraWide Monitor immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 43.8 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye.
- Multiple Ports and USB Hub: The DisplayPort and HDMI 1 deliver up to 120Hz refresh rate, providing incredible visibility & agility to beat your standard player. The HDMI 2 and USB-C ports provide 60Hz refresh rate. Multi-task better and game smarter with a built-in USB hub. Expand your connectivity without having to reach for the back-end of your computer.
- HDR600: HDR600 (High Dynamic Range) enhances dynamic contrast ratio, illuminating colors up to 600 nits while displaying profoundly clear dark colors.
- Deeper Colors: With 125% sRGB, our display reveals an astonishing brightness and variance in red, green, and blue color across a wide gamut, providing a more defined and naturalistic display of color in every image.
Alienware 120Hz UltraWide Gaming Monitor 34 Inch Curved Monitor with WQHD (3440 x 1440) Anti-Glare Display, 2ms Response Time, Nvidia G-Sync, Lunar Light - AW3420DW
$709.98 in stock
10 used from $685.67
- Experience breathtaking views with a combination of immersive features
- A 1900R curved, wide 21: 9 display maximizes the field of view and provides an even, consistent viewing experience
- With a WQHD (3440x1440) resolution, the image is sharp and detailed delivering an immersive experience
- A 120Hz refresh rate with NVIDIA G-SYNC provides buttery smooth gameplay and realism
- G-sync technology synchronizes the GPU and monitor, displaying full frames only when the monitor is capable of displaying them; This minimizes graphic distortions such as tearing and artifacts from forming on screen
Sceptre 35" UltraWide Curved QHD Monitor 3440 x 1440p up to 120Hz HDR400 99% sRGB 300 Lux PIP PBP Build-in Speakers (C355B-QUN168)
- Ultrawide Display: Sceptre's 21:9 UltraWide curved monitor immerses the attention of a larger audience with a 35 inch screen that accurately resembles the contours of the human eye.
- HDR400: HDR400 (High Dynamic Range) enhances dynamic contrast ratio, illuminating colors up to 50% brighter than SDR while displaying profoundly clear dark colors.
- Picture in Picture: Picture In Picture allows our users to multitask and overlay a secondary source to display anything you desire. Expand your workflow with our Sceptre Ultrawide Gaming monitor.
AORUS FO48U 48" 4K OLED Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160 Display, 120 Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms Response Time (GTG), 1x Display Port 1.4, 2X HDMI 2.1, 2X USB 3.0, with USB Type-C, Space Audio
1 used from $872.58
- 47.53" OLED 3840 x 2160 4K Display Gaming Monitor
- 120Hz Refresh Rate, 1ms (GTG) Response Time, Supports FreeSync Premium
- Detailed color presentation with 10-bit color / 98% DCI-P3 / 130% sRGB
- OSD Sidekick, PiP /PbP, Dashboard, Black Equalizer, Game Assist
- Space Audio (5 modes of melodic sound experiences)
What is a Monitor?
A monitor is an electronic device with a screen that displays information. Often, it is used in personal computers and laptops. Monitors can be found in many places such as airports, churches, banks, restaurants and hospitals. They are also useful for video games or other work-related tasks that require you to see what is happening on the computer screen at all times.
The Best Buy 120Hz monitor
The Best Buy 120Hz monitor is one of the best monitors that you can buy. With a 1ms response time, it’s not only quick, but also smooth. The monitor has an aspect ratio of 16:9 and a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels with a pixel density of 144 PPI. There are also multiple inputs such as HDMI and DisplayPort to allow for easy connections.
The Benefits of Gaming on a 120Hz Monitor
Anyone who has played a game on a monitor with a refresh rate of 120Hz knows how much more enjoyable the gameplay can be. It makes everything seem smoother and eliminates motion blur. The only problem is that most monitors don’t come with this feature, which can make it difficult to enjoy heated gaming sessions. Thankfully, there are 120Hz monitors available for purchase at affordable prices in case anyone wants to get their hands on one of these beauties
How to game on a 120Hz Monitor
There are a few settings that can be adjusted to make playing games on a 120Hz monitor more enjoyable. The first is the refresh rate, which is typically set at 60Hz. This means that during gameplay, the screen refreshes 60 times per second. When this is changed to 120Hz, the screen will refresh 120 times per second. In general, this setting doesn’t have a significant effect on most games. If the refresh rate is changed and the game still runs too fast or too slow, there may be an issue with the graphics card or it could be just too demanding for your computer’s processor.
The benefit of the 120Hz monitor is that you can see more frames per second. This means that you have a much smoother view in comparison to a 60Hz monitor, which only displays 60 frames per second. Because the screen refreshes so quickly, it’s easy for your eyes to stay up-to-date with fast-moving objects on the screen.