We review and compare the best monitors currently on sale. The list of top rated monitors will help you find the perfect computer display for your desk under 150 dollars.
Our top picks Best Computer Monitor Under $150 Sale:
The Best Computer Monitor Under $150 Reviews
Looking for the Best Computer Monitor Under $150? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Computer Monitor Under $150 on the market and give recommendations for three different budgets.
Read More: The Best Gaming Keyboard Under 50
How To Pick The Best Computer Monitor Under $150?
In my opinion, it is best to buy a computer monitor from a company that has been around for at least 10 years and has established itself in the industry such as Asus, Viewsonic, Dell, or AOC. For example, the Asus VS248H-P 24-inch Full HD LED Monitor with HDMI and DisplayPort offers some of the best features at this price point.
Sceptre 24" Professional Thin 75Hz 1080p LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black (E248W-19203R Series)
20 used from $129.99
- 24" Ultra slim profile
- Contemporary sleek metallic design
- Slim bezel with thin chassis. Power Range (V, A, Hz)- AC-DC Adapter Input 100 – 240 VAC, 50/60 Hz, 1.0A (Max.) Output - 12V DC, 2.5A. Power Consumption (Typical)- 25.4W. Neck/Stand Detachable: Yes
- 2 x HDMI Ports (convertible to DVI).Contrast Ratio:1000 : 1
- VESA wall mount ready. HDMI Input Signal Support - 1920 x 1080 @ 75Hz, 1080/60p, 1080/60i, 720p, 480p, 480i, Built-in Speakers - 2 x 2W 8 Ohm.Mounting type: VESA Hole Pattern 100mm x 100mm
Sceptre IPS 24-Inch Business Computer Monitor 1080p 75Hz with HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black (E248W-FPT)
$139.98 in stock
- Wide Viewing Angles: Wide viewing angles keep all the action sharply in sight from almost any viewing position while gaming on large monitors or dual-display setup.
- Fast Response Time: Playing fast action games and watching action adventure movies always require fast and accurate pixel response from an LED. With quick response times, ghosting and blurring are reduced so the user can enjoy the display with clarity and precision.
- Multiple Ports: Two HDMI ports and one VGA port provide up to 75HZ refresh rate, refining picture clarity in all action-packed gaming sequences and graphic design projects. Audio In and a Headphone Jack provide diverse audio options.
- Edgeless Design: Edgeless Design completely immerses you in all the captivating action and wondrous scenery that 1080P resolution and 75Hz refresh rate have to offer.
- VESA Wall Mountable: The VESA wall mount pattern gives you the freedom to select the optimum viewing position for your monitor, eliminate cable clutter, and save valuable space for your gaming and work station.
SAMSUNG 23.5” CF396 Curved Computer Monitor, AMD FreeSync for Advanced Gaming, 4ms Response Time, Wide Viewing Angle, Ultra Slim Design, LC24F396FHNXZA, Black
$159.99 in stock
5 used from $132.99
- Immersive Viewing Experience: The 1800R curvature of the screen lets you enjoy big, bold and stunning panoramic views while you work or play at home or the office
- Super Slim Design: Make a stylish statement with its ultra-slim and sleek profile; Monitor measures less than 0.5 inch thick and the simple circular stand adds a modern look to your space
- Advanced Gaming w/ AMD FreeSync: This technology allows users to enjoy smooth images, even during the fastest moving scenes; It minimizes input latency, dramatically reduces image tearing and stutter
- Fast 4ms Response Time: With its 4ms response rate, you'll see the fastest on-screen motion clearly and smoothly with less blur, judder, and ghosting, allowing players to experience their games at the highest level
- Eye Saver Mode: Optimize your viewing comfort by reducing blue light emissions and flickers at the touch of a button; Read documents, play games, watch movies and edit photos for longer periods without worrying about eye strain or fatigue
Sceptre 20" 1600x900 75Hz Ultra Thin LED Monitor 2x HDMI VGA Built-in Speakers, Machine Black Wide Viewing Angle 170° (Horizontal) / 160° (Vertical)
18 used from $99.00
- 20" Led HD+ monitor high resolution 1600 x 900
- 2 x HDMI ports ( convertible to DVI )
- Fast response time 5ms. Dimensions - With Stand (Inches)- 18.01 x 7.02 x13.57 .Without Stand (inches)- 18.01 x 1.32 x 10.43
- Vesa wall mount ready. Contrast Ratio : 3,000:1.
- Built in speakers
Acer SB220Q bi 21.5 Inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Ultra-Thin Zero Frame Monitor (HDMI & VGA Port), Black
$109.99 in stock
12 used from $119.88
- 21.5 inches Full HD (1920 x 1080) widescreen IPS display
- And Radeon free sync technology. No compatibility for VESA Mount
- Refresh rate: 75 hertz - Using HDMI port
- Zero-frame design; Ultra-thin; 4ms response time; IPS panel
- Ports: 1 x HDMI & 1 x VGA
HP V24i FHD Monitor | 23.8-inch Diagonal Full HD Computer Monitor with IPS Panel and 3-Sided Micro Edge Design | Low Blue Light Screen with HDMI and VGA Ports | (9RV15AA#ABA)
2 used from $209.90
- EVERYDAY MONITOR - The HP V24i offers superb visual quality and all the comforts for a space-conscious work-from-home setup
- LIFELIKE COLOR AND DETAIL - Get lifelike color and crisp details on a 23.8” diagonal FHD (1920 x 1080 pixel) screen
- 3-SIDED MICRO EDGE - See more of your screen and less of your borders with the 3-sided micro-edge design
- IPS PANEL - Give everyone a better view of the screen with 178° viewing angels
- PERSONALIZED TILT - Tilt the screen up to 5° forward or 20° backward to find your best viewing position
HP V20 HD+ Monitor | 19.5-inch Diagonal HD+ Computer Monitor with TN Panel and Blue Light Settings | HP Monitor with Tiltable Screen HDMI and VGA Port | (1H848AA#ABA), Black
14 used from $89.99
- EVERYDAY USE - The HP V20 is the quintessential, everyday monitor that adjusts to your needs, saves space, and doesn’t break the bank
- LIFELIKE COLOR AND DETAIL - Get lifelike color and sharp details on a 19.5” diagonal HD+ (1600 x 900 pixel) screen
- PERSONALIZED TILT - Tilt the screen up to 5° forward or 25° backward to find your best viewing position
- MODERN CONNECTIVITY - Connect devices and other monitors quickly through HDMI and VGA ports
- HP LOW BLUE LIGHT - Enjoy greater eye comfort as the Low Blue Light feature reduces whites and makes colors warmer
Sceptre Curved 24" 75Hz Professional LED Monitor 1080p 98% sRGB HDMI VGA Build-in Speakers, Machine Black 2021
$129.98 in stock
6 used from $171.49
- Anti-Flicker Provides a crisper picture by preventing the backlight from flickering periodically
- Multiple Ports Connect video and audio your way with HDMI and VGA Port, and Audio Jack inputs all available.
- Tilt With the ability to tilt 15 degrees backward and 5 degrees forward, the added tilt feature will provide multiple options for finding the optimum angle to view the screen so that work and browsing can be performed with ease.
- 75Hz Refresh Rate More than the standard refresh rate, 75Hz gives gamers an edge in visibility as frames transition instantly, leaving behind no blurred images
- Curve Monitor The curved display delivers a revolutionary visual experience with a leading 1800R screen curvature as the images appear to wrap around you for an in depth, immersive experience.
HP V222vb FHD Monitor, 1080p VA Display, 75Hz Refresh Rate, 21.5-inch Computer Screen, TÜV Certified Low Blue Light Mode, Ergonomic Tilt, 3000:1 Contrast Ratio, HDMI & VGA Ports, VESA Mounting (2021)
4 used from $129.00
- AN EVERYDAY MONITOR – Answer emails, check your social feeds, and watch the latest shows on a tilt-adjustable monitor that delivers stunning picture quality in a highly affordable style.
- FULL HD DISPLAY – Be prepared for brilliant visuals on this 21.5-inch Full HD display (1); enjoy colors that pop and superb black levels thanks to its 75Hz refresh rate, a contrast ratio of 3000:1, and a dynamic contrast ratio of 5M:1 (2).
- SHARE THE PANORAMIC VIEW – Get vibrant detail from practically any position with wide, 178-degree viewing angles on a VA panel.
- MODERN CONNECTIVITY – Easily connect additional devices, storage drives, or monitors through the HDMI and VGA ports.
- EASY ON THE EYES – The TÜV certified Low Blue Light Mode subtly shifts your display’s colors to a warmer spectrum while making whites more natural for greater comfort and less eye strain.
Acer K202HQL bd 20” (19.5" viewable) (1600 x 900) Monitor (DVI & VGA Ports)
$99.99 in stock
10 used from $99.99
- 19.5-inch (1600 x 900) Widescreen TN Display
- Response time: 5ms. Brightness: 200 cd/m²
- Pixel Pitch: 0.27mm. Input Voltage - 110 V AC, 220 V AC
- Signal inputs: 1 x DVI & 1 x VGA; Horizontal Viewing Angle:90° Horizontal.65° Vertical
What to Look For in a Gaming Monitor
There are a lot of things to consider when buying a gaming monitor. One of the most important aspects to consider is size. For example, if you have limited space in your room, you might want to get a smaller monitor that offers high resolution and good color accuracy. If you have more space in your room, then you may want to get a bigger screen with lower resolution and less color accuracy. Another thing to consider is refresh rate. This refers to how many frames per second are shown on the screen per second. The higher the refresh rate, the smoother the picture will look. A final thing to consider is panel type. The two main types are TN panels and IPS panels. TN panels are cheaper but have slower response times and worse viewing angles. IPS panels usually cost more but provide better image quality with fast response times and great viewing angles.
IPS vs TN Monitors
IPS monitors are noticeably better for color accuracy than TN monitors. They cost more, but the price can often be justified by the improved quality, although it is not without drawbacks. IPS monitors have slower response times, which means that they might not be suitable for video games.
What Are the Benefits of 60Hz vs 144Hz Monitors?
One of the most important considerations for monitors is how many Hz it can go up to. 60Hz is the number of frames per second (fps) that a monitor can display, which means that you’ll see 30fps on your screen at any given moment in time. A 144Hz monitor will display 144fps, which may not sound like a lot but it’s double the amount of frames that a 60Hz monitor can display. That means that objects move quicker and smoother on 144Hz monitors than they do on 60Hz monitors.
Below we will summarize all the models mentioned above so that you will have a better overview of the product that we introduce. From there choose the Best Computer Monitor Under $150 that is right for you: