Looking for the best dehumidifier for your basement? We’ve got you covered with a roundup of top options to help you find the perfect air purifier.
Our top picks Best Dehumidifier For Basements Sale:
The Best Dehumidifier For Basements Reviews
Looking for the Best Air Fryer On A Budget? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Dehumidifier on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Dehumidifier For Basements ?
When selecting a dehumidifier for your basement, it is important to consider what kind of basement you have. If your basement has a concrete floor, there are many options available with dehumidifiers that can change the humidity level in your house or apartment. However, if your basement has a dirt floor or a wooden floor, then you will need to find a dehumidifier with higher moisture removal capabilities so that it can effectively squeeze the excess moisture out of the air.
hOmeLabs 3,000 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Large Rooms and Basements
$249.97 in stock
- 3,000 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our dehumidifier removes up to 35 pints (50 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of water from the air per day. Fit for any basement, cellar, or large room, and Energy Star certified to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- Designed For The Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internally threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminates Moisture Effectively: Our portable dehumidifier reduces moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- Important Things To Know: Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler and is intended for spaces between 1,500 and 3,000 square feet. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8-gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 35 pints of moisture from the air per day.
Vremi 22 Pint 1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Medium Spaces and Basements
$159.97 in stock
1 used from $159.99
- Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day. This Energy Star certified dehumidifier is fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption in medium to large rooms
- We designed our dehumidifier with convenience and style in mind. This dehumidifier sports a sleek, clean look with convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that does its job without too much noise
- It's a dehumidifier, not a rocket ship, and our user-friendly features reflect this. Simply adjust the appliance to your ideal moisture setting, let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, and it'll then shut-off automatically. For added convenience, there’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining (Note: Drain hose is not included with purchase of product)
- Our portable dehumidifier features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed for maximum moisture removal. This product effectively reduces humidity and maintains a level of dryer air that can help you feel more comfortable
- Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they work). This model is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 square feet. It measures 16.1 x 10.4 x 19.9 inches, has a 3 liter (0.8 gallons) water tank capacity, and removes up to 4 gallons (30 pints) of moisture from the air per day
Waykar 2000 Sq. Ft Dehumidifier for Home and Basements, with Auto or Manual Drainage, 0.66 Gallon Water Tank Capacity
$182.99 in stock
- Dehumidifier for Space Up to 2000 Sq. Ft: Our dehumidifiers are able to remove up to 34 pints (under 95°F,90%RH condition) of moisture per day. (Please note: under 95°F,90%RH condition,the max dehumidification capacity up to 34 pints) in areas up to 2000 Sq. Ft and adjust humidity from 30% to 85%.It is a dehumidifier ideal for any basements, office, home, bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, stockroom, living room, laundry room, cellars, crawlspace, etc..
- Unique Design for The Modern Home: The Waykar dehumidifiers designed with modern look. With 360° rotatable wheels and ergonomically lift up handles, you can move around this dehumidifier easily. A quiet fan that won't disturb you when you sleep or at work, adjustable fan speeds for multiple choices. 24-hour Timer Setting for preset operation and reduced energy consumption
- Intelligent Control: After you set your desired humidity, the dehumidifier will run intelligently. Humidity Auto Control-Simply adjust to your desire humidity, it will work smartly, when it reached its designated humidity, it will automatically stop working and then automatically restart to dehumidify when the humidity above target is sensed. Automatic Shut Off/On-Shuts off automatically when the bucket is full and switch it on again after the bucket emptied. Power Outage Automatic Restart
- Easy To Use: Auto Drain - The unit comes with a 6.56 feet drain hose that you can attached to the drain pipe hole to continually drain water that is dehumidified. Manual Drain - The water tank is 0.66 gallon/2.5 L,when it reaches maximum capacity, the "Full Tank "indicator will light up, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied. Meanwhile, a reusable and washable filter preserves fresh and clean air quality
- Support: All of Waykar Dehumidifiers are covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 24 hours and help you solve the problems. Waykar customer support team is always just one-email away
Pohl Schmitt Electric Dehumidifiers for Home, 2200 Cubic Feet (225 sq ft) Portable Compact 17 oz Capacity Mini Quiet Dehumidifier for Bedroom, Bathroom, RV, Laundry Room or Closet
$34.97 in stock
- Powerful with High Efficiency - The Pohl + Schmitt Dehumidifier effectively covers up to 2200 cubic feet to remove up to 10 ounces of water per day in spaces up to 225 square feet (2200 cu ft)
- Breathe Easy with Full Lungs - Problems with air humidity are common in almost every household. Our compact dehumidifier is designed to reduce and maintain the level of humidity in the air, creating an environment with an ideal moisture setting
- Lightweight and Quiet – With its 17 ounce (500 ml) water tank, our mini dehumidifier is easily transferable from one room to another, taking that damp feeling out of any basement, laundry room, cellar, bathroom, kitchen, small room or any poorly ventilated area. Features Peltier technology (without a compressor) to run quietly and smoothly
- Multiple Benefits for Your Home - The Pohl + Schmitt dehumidifier features many benefits for humid spaces around the house. It can help to keep clothes, furniture and other fabrics fresh. Breads and cereals can be preserved for longer. It can also prevent damage to wood walls and furniture
- Made in China
Dehumidifier for Home and Basements 25 Pints for 1500 Sq.Ft, 68oz(0.53gallon) Water Tank Capacity with Drain Hose, Intelligent Humidity Control, Childlock, Laundry Dry
- 【1,500 sq ft Dehumidifier】Removing up to 25 pints of water per day (30 pints under 90°F, 90% RH condition), this energy-saving dehumidifier is ideal to dry damp room up to 1500 sq ft. Perfect for home, basement, cellar, garage, bedroom, and bathroom. Effectively help reduce dampness and protect walls and furniture from water damage.
- 【Real-Time Moisture Display & Control】The dehumidifier for bedroom comes with a digital display that shows the relative humidity (RH) in percentage and a 3-color light ring to show the humidity range: blue (＜45%), green (45%~65%), and red (＞65%). You can customize your dehumidifying needs (30% to 80%) as you wish. When the dehumidifier reaches its designated humidity, it’ll stop and will auto-restarts if the humidity is out of the target range, thus keeping your room always cozy
- 【Laundry Dry & Ultra-Quiet Night Mode】Specially designed laundry dry mode is perfect on wet weathers or seasons, it removes the excessive moisture of your clothes and keeps them dry & clean. With the working sounds lower than 36dB, it works quieter in your room than the sounds in libraries. Once turning the night mode on, you can enjoy your quiet and undisturbed nights.
- 【67.64oz (0.53gallon) Water Tank & Drainage Pipe】Super easy to use! Adjust it to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run continuously for 24 hours until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. No time to empty it? The dehumidifier also comes with a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable and washable filter preserves fresh and clean air quality.
- 【Designed For Modern Homes】Unlike most dehumidifiers that are clunky, This dehumidifier puts our modern consumers first. With 360° rotatable wheels, you can move around this dehumidifier easily. Humidity is everywhere, which is why this portable dehumidifier becomes a must-have choice.
Waykar 180 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier with Pump Drain Hose, Dehumidifiers for Large Room Basement Library Job Sites Warehouse Grow Room, Large Industrial Water Damage Restoration Equipment
- DEHUMIDIFIER FOR SPACES UP TO 7000 Sq. Ft - Our commercial dehumidifier remove up to 180 pints (under 95°F,90%RH condition) of moisture per day. (Please note: under 95°F, 90%RH condition, the max dehumidification capacity up to 180 pints), fit for medium to large rooms in areas up to 7000 Sq. Ft and is able to adjust humidity from 10% to 98%. It is a dehumidifier perfect for many sites with high moisture such as scientific researching, commodity storage, underground engineering.
- High-Efficient Removing Moisture: This large basement dehumidifier comes with a high airflow rate of 380 CFM for quick dehumidify, suitable for water damage restoration, Job Site and other jobs that need to reduce humidity fast. Great equipment for preventing from drying leaks and floods efficiently, keeping the dry and fresh air environment.
- INNOVATIVE & PORTABLE DESIGN: Waykar Industrial dehumidifier features with the large semi-pneumatic wheels and rigid handle, making it portable to remove this large machine anywhere, even from downstairs to upstairs. AUTO RESTART after a power failure, AUTO DEFROST when coils iced up, ensuring worry-free operation.
- Convenient Optional Drainage: Featuring an internal heavy-duty condensate pump of 15 ft drain height connecting with a 9.84 ft long drain hose (included), which make it easy to drain the condensation automatically anywhere. Also you could just pull out the rubber plug and put the dehumidifier straight to drain the sewage in the water tank.
- SUPPORT: This Waykar 180 Pints Dehumidifier Commercial Dehumidifier is covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 12 hours and help you solve the problems. Waykar customer support team is always just an-email away.
FRIGIDAIRE FFAD5033W1 High Humidity 50 Pint Capacity Dehumidifier
1 used from $218.62
- Width: 15.96" x Height: 24.25" x Depth: 12.19"
- Capacity Per 24 Hours: 50 Pint
- Energy Star - UL Certification
- Multi-Speed Fan - Weight: 44.53 lbs - 115 Volts
- 1 Year Full Parts and Labor Warranty
2000 Sq. Ft 30 Pints Dehumidifiers for Home or Basements with Drain Hose, COLAZE Dehumidifiers for Large Room with Auto or Manual Drainage, 24 Hours Timer, 0.66 Gallon Water Tank, Auto Defrost, Dry Clothes Continuous Drain Functions
- 1. Larger Dehumidifier for Space Up To 2000 Sq.Ft: Our dehumidifier removes daily moisture 25 Pints (under 86 ℉,80% RH ). It is the best dehumidifier for home, basement, office, living room, bedroom, garage, laundry room, cellar, etc., fits any medium or larger room up to 2000 sq. ft. This dehumidifier can handle it all, improves air quality, and promotes a comfortable environment by keeping your place in the ideal 45%-55% humidity.
- 2. Visualized Humidity&Intelligent Control: COLAZE dehumidifier is equipped with an intelligent screen with touch control on the dehumidifier compared to most traditional dehumidifiers, easier to operate without worry about button damaged. Auto Intelligent Humidity Control: in the normal dehumidification mode, sliding the humidity progress bar (30%-80%RH in 5% increments), setting the ideal. When it reaches its designated humidity, it will automatically stop working.
- 3. Multi-directional Upgrade Dehumidifier Function: Our dehumidifiers adopt ultra-quiet technology compared with others, protecting you from annoying disturbance. Two-way timing function, you can preset the timing for changing delay-off or delay on by a 1-hour increment up to 24 hours, reducing energy consumption. Four dehumidification modes: Normal dehumidification; Continuous dehumidification; Ventilation; Dry Clothes modes with 2 fan speeds that meet your dehumidification demand better.
- 4. Auto&Manual Two Drainage: Manual Drainage (double full water protection): The water tank is 2.5L/0.66 gallon when it reaches maximum capacity, the "Full "indicator will light up as well as an alarm will beep for 20 seconds to remind you to empty the water tank, the dehumidifier will stop working automatically. Auto Drainage: You can directly attach to the drainpipe hole on the left side of the dehumidifier to achieve continuous drainage. No worry about the risk of the water overflowing.
- 5. Portable Design For The Modern Home: Compared to bulky and power-hungry old dehumidifiers, our dehumidifier is more in line with the needs of modern consumers: sleek and modern look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, you can also move it easily without any efforts. 3 different color lights (Blue, Green and Red) show you the environmental humidity directly. Remember that the color will automatically change according to the environmental humidity; you can not choose the color you want.
HOGARLABS 3500 Sq Ft 50 Pint Dehumidifier for Home Basements Bathroom Bedroom, Dehumidifier with Drain Hose for Medium to Large Room, Intelligent Humidity Control Dehumidifier with Laundry Dry
1 used from $163.01
- 3500 SQ FT DEHUMIDIFIER - Our dehumidifier can effectively removes up to 50 pint (under 95°F,90%RH condition) of moisture per day and adjust humidity from 30% to 80%, which makes it easy for you to maintain a healthy 45%-55% humidity range, fit for medium to large rooms in areas up to 3500 Sq Ft and perfect for use in basement, home, garage, bathroom, bedroom, office, kitchen, laundry room, storage room and RV.
- THREE MODE DEHUMIDIFIER - Three modes with one click to accurately meet your different needs. The DEHU mode keep the humidity level of your home in a healthy range or be used in wine cellars and storage rooms where there is a clear need for space humidity. The DRY mode can quickly dry wet clothes and cotton household items and protect clothes from moisture. The CONT mode is suitable for constantly damp spaces where continuous dehumidification is required.
- INGENUITY APPEARANCE DESIGN - We added a top handle that can drive the dehumidifier to move and embedded handrails on both sides to facilitate flat movement and up and down handling. Four 360°universal wheel is already one of the necessary accessories for every HOGARLABS dehumidifier. The front digital humidity display can easily be used as a hygrometer to detect the humidity in different time periods, which allows you to control the room humidity at any time.
- TWO EASY DRAINAGE WAYS - Manual Drain: The dehumidifier features a more intuitive front water tank design that allows you to see the water collected. When the large 0.6 gallon water tank is full, the dehumidifier will automatically stops running and lights up the full water indicator to remind you to empty it; Continuous Drain: Our dehumidifier comes with a 2m (6.6 feet) drain hose that you can easily connect to the outlet of the dehumidifier for continuous drain without emptying the water tank.
- THE HOGARLABS ASSURANCE - To guarantee customer experience, we extend customer's product trial experience to 45 days, Every HOGARLABS product is covered with Two-year warranty and lifetime technical support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any issue with your HOGARLABS product, HOGARLABS customer assurance team is here for you 24 hours every day!
Fehom 232 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier, Industrial Dehumidifiers for Restaurant Basement Library Gym Storage Room and Warehouse in Large Spaces up to 8000 Sq.Ft With Continuous Drain Hose
$809.99 in stock
- 【Dehumidifier for Large Rooms up to 8000 Sq Ft.】 This Fehom dehumidifier can remove up to 232 pints (Maximum dehumidification capacity under 95°F, 90%RH condition) of moisture per day for large rooms up to 8000 Sq. Ft. It allows you to adjust the humidity from 10%RH to 98%RH, which is perfect for humidity control in a restaurant, shop, gym, office, warehouse and indoor high humidity greenhouse or basement. Maintaining healthy humidity between 45%RH-55%RH has never been this easy!
- 【Easy Control & Simple Operation】 The commercial dehumidifier has automatic monitoring (such as temperature, humidity, error codes), automatic defrost, constant humidity and automatic ON/OFF functions to keep the indoor humidity at the set value without a fuss. The simple control panel helps you control the humidity easily in most job sites.
- 【Rugged & Durable】 At just 18.89*17.32*34.64 inches, and weighing 107.59 pounds, this dehumidifier features a rugged metal shell, enabling it to resist collisions and dissipate heat well in extreme environments. It is designed to last even used in harsh spaces, such as wet construction sites and buildings damaged by floods or other water accidents.
- 【More Practical Designs】 You can simply use the included drain hose (6.56 ft) to drain the collected water by gravity, without having to manually empty the water tank. Its air filter can be detached and washed for easy cleaning and recycle use. Plus, its four castors wheels and the built-in handle make it easy for you to move the machine with ease.
- 【PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE】: All of our Fehom dehumidifiers are covered with a 30-day money-back guarantee, 1-year warranty, 2nd year extended warranty and lifetime expert support. Furthermore, we are responsible for all manufacturing defects including defrosting problems, water leakage and working malfunctions, and so on. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we’ll reply within 12 hours.
What is the best dehumidifier for your basement?
Dehumidifiers are used to remove moisture from the air. There are a few ways to locate and choose the best dehumidifier for your basement. The first way to do this is by considering what kind of basement you have. Basements in general use more energy than other areas of your home, so it needs to be properly dried out. Ask yourself if you will be using your basement as a bedroom or an office space. Then also consider how much humidity you want removed from the air in the room before making a purchase decision.
Tips for choosing a good dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers are an important accessory for homes that are prone to dampness. There are many types of dehumidifiers on the market, but it is important to find one with a high level of performance. To make sure you’re choosing a good dehumidifier, consider these tips:1) Buy a dehumidifier that has an auto-defrost option. This will prevent the machine from getting clogged and reduce the risk of power surges.2) Check the unit’s compressor protection features. Having this feature will help ensure your unit continues working until it’s time for replacement.3) Consider finding a dehumidifier that offers extra hoses, extension cords, or filters with its purchase so you can customize your machine to your needs.
Features to Look for in a Dehumidifier
A dehumidifier is a great appliance to have in your home. It is used to remove excess humidity from the air in your house by evaporating moisture, which helps prevent mold and mildew. In order to choose the best dehumidifier for you, consider the following features: -Water tank capacity -A high water capacity provides more hours of operation before being refilled.-Energy efficiency -The better the energy efficiency, the less money you will have to spend over time on electricity costs.-Timer settings -An adjustable timer allows you to set it when you want it to start draining water and when it will end.
A Comparison of the Most Popular Dehumidifiers
The three most popular dehumidifiers are the Frigidaire FFAD7033R1, the LG LDF6886STA3, and the Dyson D55. All three of these units have their advantages and disadvantages. The Frigidaire FFAD7033R1 is recommended for smaller spaces up to 650 square feet because it has a quiet operation and a sleek design. This unit is also very affordable, but it only offers a 7-hour operating time. On the other hand, the LG LDF6886STA3 may be recommended for more humid areas since it features an extra-large tank that has a 1-gallon capacity. It also boasts a faster recovery rate with 55 pints in just 2 hours. However, this unit doesn’t provide as much fan speed as other units on the market. The Dyson D55 will be recommended for consumers that want to purchase the best dehumidifier on the market because of its many safety features such as auto shut off, humidity sensor alerts you when it’s too wet or dry in your home, and quick drying technology. It’s also very expensive with an average cost being around $350.