Looking for a dehumidifier to rid your humble abode of the sweat and pollution caused by those lively summer days? Look no further. Our picks for the best dehumidifiers will guarantee you the most hygienic atmosphere possible,
Our top picks Best Dehumidifier For Campers Sale:
The Best Dehumidifier For Campers Reviews
Looking for the Best Dehumidifier For Campers? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Dehumidifier on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
Read More:The Best Rated Dehumidifiers For Home
How To Pick The Best Dehumidifier For Campers?
When camping, one of the most important things to have is a dehumidifier. There are three main factors that you should consider when picking out the best dehumidifier for your needs: capacity, the size of the compressor, and whether or not it has a timer. If you need all three then you should look into buying a portable dehumidifier.
hOmeLabs 3,000 Sq. Ft Energy Star Dehumidifier for Large Rooms and Basements
$249.97 in stock
- 3,000 sq ft Large Dehumidifier: Our dehumidifier removes up to 35 pints (50 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) of water from the air per day. Fit for any basement, cellar, or large room, and Energy Star certified to quickly and effectively absorb moisture without racking up your energy bill.
- Designed For The Modern Home: That most dehumidifiers are clunky eyesores is news to nobody. We designed with the modern consumer in mind: a sleek clean look, convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that won’t drown out your current binge-watching obsession.
- Super Easy To Use: Dehumidifiers don’t need to be complicated, so ours isn’t. Adjust to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. There’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. The hose is not included; we recommend a ⅝” diameter garden hose with an internally threaded end, and optionally Teflon tape for extra security.
- Eliminates Moisture Effectively: Our portable dehumidifier reduces moisture through its built-in pump compressor. It also features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed from Normal Air CFM 165 (cubic feet per minute) to High Air CFM 188 for maximum moisture removal and odor reduction.
- Important Things To Know: Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they absorb the moisture). This product won’t work in the same room as an evaporative cooler and is intended for spaces between 1,500 and 3,000 square feet. It measures 15.4 x 11 x 24.3 inches, has a 1.8-gallon water tank capacity, and removes up to 35 pints of moisture from the air per day.
Vremi 22 Pint 1,500 Sq. Ft. Dehumidifier Energy Star Rated for Medium Spaces and Basements
$159.97 in stock
1 used from $159.99
- Our dehumidifier removes up to 22 pints (30 Pint 2012 DOE Standard) from the air per day. This Energy Star certified dehumidifier is fit to quickly and effectively absorb moisture with minimal energy consumption in medium to large rooms
- We designed our dehumidifier with convenience and style in mind. This dehumidifier sports a sleek, clean look with convenient built-in wheels and handles, and a quiet fan that does its job without too much noise
- It's a dehumidifier, not a rocket ship, and our user-friendly features reflect this. Simply adjust the appliance to your ideal moisture setting, let it run its continuous 24-hour cycle until the tank is full, and it'll then shut-off automatically. For added convenience, there’s also a drain hose outlet for continuous draining (Note: Drain hose is not included with purchase of product)
- Our portable dehumidifier features a Turbo mode that increases fan speed for maximum moisture removal. This product effectively reduces humidity and maintains a level of dryer air that can help you feel more comfortable
- Dehumidifiers emit heat when in use (that’s how they work). This model is intended for any indoor space up to 1,500 square feet. It measures 16.1 x 10.4 x 19.9 inches, has a 3 liter (0.8 gallons) water tank capacity, and removes up to 4 gallons (30 pints) of moisture from the air per day
Pohl Schmitt Electric Dehumidifiers for Home, 2200 Cubic Feet (225 sq ft) Portable Compact 17 oz Capacity Mini Quiet Dehumidifier for Bedroom, Bathroom, RV, Laundry Room or Closet
$34.97 in stock
- Powerful with High Efficiency - The Pohl + Schmitt Dehumidifier effectively covers up to 2200 cubic feet to remove up to 10 ounces of water per day in spaces up to 225 square feet (2200 cu ft)
- Breathe Easy with Full Lungs - Problems with air humidity are common in almost every household. Our compact dehumidifier is designed to reduce and maintain the level of humidity in the air, creating an environment with an ideal moisture setting
- Lightweight and Quiet – With its 17 ounce (500 ml) water tank, our mini dehumidifier is easily transferable from one room to another, taking that damp feeling out of any basement, laundry room, cellar, bathroom, kitchen, small room or any poorly ventilated area. Features Peltier technology (without a compressor) to run quietly and smoothly
- Multiple Benefits for Your Home - The Pohl + Schmitt dehumidifier features many benefits for humid spaces around the house. It can help to keep clothes, furniture and other fabrics fresh. Breads and cereals can be preserved for longer. It can also prevent damage to wood walls and furniture
- Made in China
Dehumidifier for Home and Basements 25 Pints for 1500 Sq.Ft, 68oz(0.53gallon) Water Tank Capacity with Drain Hose, Intelligent Humidity Control, Childlock, Laundry Dry
- 【1,500 sq ft Dehumidifier】Removing up to 25 pints of water per day (30 pints under 90°F, 90% RH condition), this energy-saving dehumidifier is ideal to dry damp room up to 1500 sq ft. Perfect for home, basement, cellar, garage, bedroom, and bathroom. Effectively help reduce dampness and protect walls and furniture from water damage.
- 【Real-Time Moisture Display & Control】The dehumidifier for bedroom comes with a digital display that shows the relative humidity (RH) in percentage and a 3-color light ring to show the humidity range: blue (＜45%), green (45%~65%), and red (＞65%). You can customize your dehumidifying needs (30% to 80%) as you wish. When the dehumidifier reaches its designated humidity, it’ll stop and will auto-restarts if the humidity is out of the target range, thus keeping your room always cozy
- 【Laundry Dry & Ultra-Quiet Night Mode】Specially designed laundry dry mode is perfect on wet weathers or seasons, it removes the excessive moisture of your clothes and keeps them dry & clean. With the working sounds lower than 36dB, it works quieter in your room than the sounds in libraries. Once turning the night mode on, you can enjoy your quiet and undisturbed nights.
- 【67.64oz (0.53gallon) Water Tank & Drainage Pipe】Super easy to use! Adjust it to your ideal moisture setting, then let it run continuously for 24 hours until the tank is full, at which point it will automatically shut-off. No time to empty it? The dehumidifier also comes with a drain hose outlet for continuous draining. Meanwhile, a reusable and washable filter preserves fresh and clean air quality.
- 【Designed For Modern Homes】Unlike most dehumidifiers that are clunky, This dehumidifier puts our modern consumers first. With 360° rotatable wheels, you can move around this dehumidifier easily. Humidity is everywhere, which is why this portable dehumidifier becomes a must-have choice.
Fehom 232 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier, Industrial Dehumidifiers for Restaurant Basement Library Gym Storage Room and Warehouse in Large Spaces up to 8000 Sq.Ft With Continuous Drain Hose
$809.99 in stock
- 【Dehumidifier for Large Rooms up to 8000 Sq Ft.】 This Fehom dehumidifier can remove up to 232 pints (Maximum dehumidification capacity under 95°F, 90%RH condition) of moisture per day for large rooms up to 8000 Sq. Ft. It allows you to adjust the humidity from 10%RH to 98%RH, which is perfect for humidity control in a restaurant, shop, gym, office, warehouse and indoor high humidity greenhouse or basement. Maintaining healthy humidity between 45%RH-55%RH has never been this easy!
- 【Easy Control & Simple Operation】 The commercial dehumidifier has automatic monitoring (such as temperature, humidity, error codes), automatic defrost, constant humidity and automatic ON/OFF functions to keep the indoor humidity at the set value without a fuss. The simple control panel helps you control the humidity easily in most job sites.
- 【Rugged & Durable】 At just 18.89*17.32*34.64 inches, and weighing 107.59 pounds, this dehumidifier features a rugged metal shell, enabling it to resist collisions and dissipate heat well in extreme environments. It is designed to last even used in harsh spaces, such as wet construction sites and buildings damaged by floods or other water accidents.
- 【More Practical Designs】 You can simply use the included drain hose (6.56 ft) to drain the collected water by gravity, without having to manually empty the water tank. Its air filter can be detached and washed for easy cleaning and recycle use. Plus, its four castors wheels and the built-in handle make it easy for you to move the machine with ease.
- 【PURCHASE WITH CONFIDENCE】: All of our Fehom dehumidifiers are covered with a 30-day money-back guarantee, 1-year warranty, 2nd year extended warranty and lifetime expert support. Furthermore, we are responsible for all manufacturing defects including defrosting problems, water leakage and working malfunctions, and so on. If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us, and we’ll reply within 12 hours.
Waykar 130 Pints Commercial Dehumidifier, with Drain Hose for Home Basements Whole house Moisture Remove
$501.49 in stock
- LARGE-CAPACITY COMMERCIAL DEHUMIDIFIER - This commercial dehumidifier features a high-efficiency compressor which removes up to 130 pints (under 95°F, 85%RH condition) of moisture per day. It is perfect for humidity control in large areas up to 6,000 Sq. Ft, such as a warehouse, grow room, basement, garage, cellar, workshop, library, lab, small factory and more.
- INTELLIGENT CONTROL PANEL - Humidity Auto Control: Simply set the ideal humidity level, it will smartly sense room humidity and maintain preset humidity levels. Automatic Shut Off: Shuts off automatically when the bucket is full, and restarts after the bucket has been emptied. Power Outage Restart Function: It will restart automatically when power resumes.
- PORTABLE DESIGN FOR LARGE SPACES - This is a portable dehumidifier designed with a sleek and modern look. With four universal casters and two ergonomically-placed handles, you can move this dehumidifier easily from one place to another.
- CONTINUOUS AND MANUAL DRAINAGE - Auto Drain: This dehumidifier is included with a with 78.72 in(6.56 ft) long drain hose. Simply connect with drain hose, it will continuous drainage by gravity, just set your desire humidity (10-90%RH) and it will automatically turn off when it reach the point. Manual Drain - When the 5L water tank has reached maximum capacity, the "Full Tank "indicator will light up, the dehumidifier will automatically switch off until the tank has been emptied.
- SUPPORT- This Waykar 130 Pints Dehumidifier Commercial Dehumidifier is covered with 30-Days Money Back if you are not satisfied with the product, 1 year warranty, 2nd year warranty extension and lifetime expert tech support. Please don't hesitate to contact us if there is any question, we will reply to you within 12 hours and help you solve the problems. Waykar customer support team is always just an-email away.
SEAVON 35oz Dehumidifiers for Home, 2600 Cubic Feet (280 sq ft), Quiet Dehumidifier with Two Modes and 7 Color LED Lights, Portable Small Dehumidifiers for Bedroom Bathroom Basements Closet RV
$49.98 in stock
3 used from $38.01
- ➤【HIGH EFFICIENT DEHUMIDIFICATION】SEAVON portable dehumidifier with 35oz(1000ml) capacity tank extracts up to 16oz(450ml) of water daily in a humid environment of 86°F and 80% RH. The dehumidifier is suitable for the bathroom. Keep moisture below 45%, powerful efficiency for removing the moisture in the air.
- ➤【COLORFUL NIGHT LIGHTS & AUTO SHUT OFF】Our electric dehumidifier has 7 changing lights (which could be set steady on), this bedroom dehumidifier creates a sweet and romantic sleeping atmosphere for you. Auto Shut Off function to prevent the water from overflowing. It is also very safe and convenient to use when you are not at home.
- ➤【TWO WORKING MODES & ULTRA QUIET】The dehumidifier designed with high speed and low speed that meet all kinds of dehumidification requirements of different people. You can freely switch between 2 modes. The low-speed mode is super quiet, with a considerate 30dB whisper-quiet operation and sleep mode, suitable for bedrooms and offices.
- ➤【SPACE SAVING & PORTABLE】This small dehumidifier has a cylindrical design and small size(6.3x6.3x10 inches). Perfect for control humidity in your home, such as kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, basement, garage, closet. Note: The optimal operating temperature of the dehumidifier is 59-104℉. It will not work below 41℉.
- ➤【CREATE HEALTHY & COMFORTABLE ENVIRONMENT】According to research, if the moisture in the air above 50% can breed uncomfortable or other health problems. Dehumidifier will start work when the humidity more than 45%, it collects moisture and releases fresh air, providing you a healthy and comfortable environment.
Frigidaire Dehumidifier, High Humidity 50 Pint Capacity with Built In Pump, in White
$289.00 in stock
- Easy-to-Clean Washable Filter: Capture dust from the air and keep your dehumidifier working efficiently with our easy-to-clean washable filter
- Custom Humidity Control: Maximize your comfort with customized control over the amount of humidity in your room
- Built-In Pump: Save time and energy normally spent manually emptying a water bucket! The built-in pump allows the unit to discharge moisture in an upward direction, either into a sink or out of a window
- Continuous Drain Option: Skip emptying the water bucket -- this unit continuously drains your dehumidifier so that you don’t have to lift a finger
- Automatic Shut Off: Unit shuts off automatically when the water bucket is full
What Kinds of Dehumidifiers Are There?
There are three types of dehumidifiers that can be used in a home. The first one is whole-house dehumidifiers. It absorbs moisture from the air and releases it outside through an exhaust. A second type is portable dehumidifiers. One of these can be moved around the house as needed to reduce humidity levels in different areas. They have wheels so they are easy to move, and they can also be easily plugged into the wall outlet for power if needed. The last type is windowless room dehumidifiers. They do not need to be moved around because they collect water from the air and release it through drainpipes or floor drains at the bottom of the unit when it’s not in use.
The Benefits of Using a Dehumidifier in the Home
Dehumidifiers remove moisture from the air, which can prevent mold and mildew from forming. It also eliminates the need to use chemicals or toxic additives to clean your walls and floors.
Types of Dehumidifiers Available on the Market
There are many types of dehumidifiers available on the market. The first is a humidistat that actively controls the humidity within the room by turning on or off when it senses high levels of moisture. These units are usually cheaper, smaller in size and easy to install. A second type is an evaporator which operates continuously by cooling the air as it exits from its unit. Evaporators can be more efficient than humidifiers because they don’t have moving parts and are designed to work in an enclosed area. Finally, there are also refrigerated units that keep coolant to achieve a specific temperature for indoor purposes.
How to Choose a Dehumidifier for Your Needs
There are many factors to consider when choosing a dehumidifier. The features of a dehumidifier can change depending on its size, capacity, and level of humidity. Some features to consider include what size the unit will be; whether it has an auto unit or manual control; whether it is energy efficient and if there is a low-power mode; how often you need to empty it; how long its operating life will last; and much more.
In conclusion, the Dehumidifier is an essential product for this home. It can also be used during power outages to keep the moisture in our homes lower. Making sure that there is no water damage before it happens will save you money in the long run and help ensure your health.