We’ve found the best desktop computers for $1000! Want to know what else we have on our list? Check out our homepage to find the right computer for you.
Our top picks Best Desktop Computer for $1000 Sale:
The Best Desktop Computer for $1000 Reviews
Looking for the Best Desktop Computer for $1000? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Desktop Computer on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
Read More:The Best Desktop Computers For Business
How To Pick The Best Desktop Computer for $1000?
When you are looking for a computer that can fit into your budget, it is important to think about what features will make the computer best for you. If you’re planning on using the computer for work and school, then a laptop is probably better because it makes it easier to move between locations. However, if you are just looking for something to play games or watch movies on, a desktop may be the right choice because it is less expensive and more powerful.
HP 27” All-in-One Desktop PC, AMD Ryzen 7 5700U, 12 GB RAM, 256 GB SSD & 1 TB Hard Drive, Full HD IPS Display, Windows 11 Pro, 720p Privacy Webcam, Dual Mics, Keyboard and Mouse (27-CB0052, 2022)
- GOOD LOOKING, HARD WORKING – The HP All-in-One blends the power of a PC desktop with the beauty of a slim, modern display. Get it all with the latest technology, impressive design, and sustainable materials in one dependable PC
- COMMUNICATION SIMPLIFIED – Keep in touch whether you’re working remotely or need to catch up with the family thanks to the pop-up PC camera with dual microphones (1), dual front-facing speakers, and dedicated emoji and dictation keys on your keyboard
- AMD PROCESSOR AND GRAPHICS – Enjoy high performance and cinema-worthy entertainment with the incredible combination of the AMD Ryzen 7 5700U mobile processor (2) and AMD Radeon graphics (3)
- FULL HD DISPLAY – Maximize your viewing area and enjoy 2 million pixels worth of crystal-clear visuals on this 27-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080p) IPS, micro-edge display (4); plus with the anti-glare panel, your favorite content will still look just as vibrant even in direct sunlight or under harsh industrial light
- MEMORY & DUAL STORAGE – Stay efficient and work without system slowdown with 12 GB of RAM for improved multitasking (5). And with a dual-storage configuration (SSD plus traditional hard drive), you’ll experience fast boot-up times, snappy responsiveness, and plenty of space for all your data (6) (7) (8)
Dell XPS 8940 Tower Desktop PC, 10th Gen Octa-core Intel i7-10700 2.9GHz Processor, 32GB DDR4 Memory, 512GB PCIe M.2 SSD +1TB SATA 7200 RPM HDD, DVD-RW Drive, Windows 10 w/ Accessories
- 10th Gen Intel Core i7-10700 2.9GHz Processor(Boost Up to 4.8GHz,16M Cache), Unleash the power to create-With Intel 10th gen i7 processor you can keep at your most demanding workloads for even longer
- 32GB DDR4 2933Mhz SDRAM Memory for Effortless multitasking, 512GB PCIe M.2 Solid State Drive + 1TB SATA 7200 RPM Hard Drive for plenty of storage, Endlessly expandable-Three PCle slots let you add in sound cards, graphics cards, and more as you customize your machine
- KILLER Wi-Fi 6 (2x2) + Bluetooth 5.1, 10/100/1000 Gigabit EthernetDVD-RW Drive (Reads & Writes to DVD/CD), Dell Wired Keyboard & Wired Mouse included, Intel UHD Graphics 630
- 3-in-1 Media Card Reader 7x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A, 1x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C,2x USB 2.0 Type-A, 3x Re-Taskable Jacks,1x Headset Jack
Acer Aspire C27-962-UA91 AIO Desktop, 27" Full HD Display, 10th Gen Intel Core i5-1035G1, NVIDIA GeForce MX130, 12GB DDR4, 512GB SSD, 802.11ac Wi-Fi, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Windows 10 Home
3 used from $689.00
- 10th Generation Intel Core i5-1035G1 Processor (Up to 3. 6GHz)
- 27" Full HD (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Edge-to-Edge LED Back-lit Display
- NVIDIA GeForce MX130 with 2GB of dedicated GDDR5 VRAM
- 12GB DDR4 Memory; 512GB NVMe M. 2 SSD; 802. 11ac Wi-Fi; Gigabit Ethernet LAN; Bluetooth 5. 0
- Two Built-in Stereo Speakers; Integrated 1.0 MP HD High-Sense Webcam; Wireless Keyboard and Mouse. Windows 10 Home
2022 Newest HP 27 inch FHD All-in-One Computer, AMD Ryzen 5 5500U(Beat i5-1135G7, up to 4.0 GHz), 16GB RAM, 512GB PCIe SSD+1TB HDD, Webcam, Ethernet, WiFi, Speakers, HDMI, Win11, w/Keyboard+Mouse
- The HP All-in-One blends the power of a desktop with the beauty of a modern display. Powered by an AMD processor, bring the cinema to you with a three-sided micro-edge Full HD display and dual speakers. This AIO design includes sustainable materials and is thoughtfully designed to keep your space clutter-free with thoughtfully placed ports.
- 【AMD Ryzen 5 5500U Mobile Processor】Create. Play. Work. Educate. Entertain. The possibilities are infinite. Be anywhere, go anywhere. Powers ultrathin notebooks that offer supreme performance, astonishing battery life, and modern features you need on-the-go.
- 【Upgrade to 16GB DDR4 RAM】Substantial high-bandwidth RAM to smoothly run your games and photo- and video-editing applications, as well as multiple programs and browser tabs all at once.
- 【Upgraded storage to 512GB SSD+1TB SSD】Provides massive storage space for huge files, so that you can store important digital data and work your way through it with ease. It gives you enormous space to save all of your files.
- 【Operating system: Windows 11 Home】Windows 11 has all the power and security of Windows 10 with a redesigned and refreshed look. It also comes with new tools, sounds, and apps. Every detail has been considered. All of it comes together to bring you a refreshing experience on your PC.
iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Trace 4 9310 (AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz, AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB, 8GB DDR4 RAM, 240GB SSD, Wi-Fi Ready, Windows 10 Home)
3 used from $749.00
- System: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 3.6GHz (4.2GHz Max Turbo); 8GB DDR4 RAM; 240GB SSD; Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit
- Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 5500 XT 4GB dedicated graphics card; VR ready; Display connectors: HDMI, DisplayPort
- Connectivity: 4 x USB 3.0; 2 x USB 2.0; 1x RJ-45 Network Ethernet 10/100/1000; Audio: 7.1 Channel
- Special Add-Ons: Tempered Glass RGB Gaming Case; 802.11AC Wi-Fi Included; 16 Color RGB lighting case; generic keyboard & mouse no bloatware
- Warranty: 1 year parts & labor + free lifetime US tech support; Assembled in the U.S.A NOTE: Customers who run into issues with their systems are recommended to contact our Tech/Customer Support phone lines
HP 24" All-in-One Desktop, AMD Ryzen 7 5700U, 16 GB, 256 GB SSD & 1 TB Hard Drive, Full HD IPS Touchscreen, Windows 11 Home, 4 USB Ports, Privacy Camera, Dual Mics, Keyboard & Mouse (24-cb0090, 2021)
- GOOD LOOKING, HARD WORKING – The HP All-in-One blends the power of a desktop with the beauty of a slim, modern display. Get it all with the latest technology, impressive design, and sustainable materials in one dependable PC
- COMMUNICATION SIMPLIFIED – Keep in touch whether you’re working remotely or need to catch up with the family thanks to the 1080p HP Privacy Camera with dual microphones (1), dual front-facing speakers, and dedicated emoji and dictation keys on your keyboard
- AMD PROCESSOR AND GRAPHICS – Enjoy high performance and cinema-worthy entertainment with the incredible combination of the AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Mobile processor (2) and AMD Radeon graphics (3)
- FULL HD TOUCHSCREEN – Maximize your viewing area and intuitively control your content on this 23.8-inch Full HD (1920 x 1080p) IPS, micro-edge, touchscreen (4); enjoy crystal-clear visuals and vibrant image quality, even in direct sunlight, with an integrated anti-glare display panel
- MEMORY AND STORAGE – Stay efficient and get improved multitasking with 16 GB of RAM (5). Plus, with both Solid State Drive storage (6) (7) and hard drive storage (8) you’ll get the benefits of both worlds such as fast boot-up times, snappy responsiveness, and larger storage capacity
- 【Powerful mini desktop PC】Elitemini HX90 mini PC is equipped with AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX CPU, 8 cores and 16 threads, and adopts the latest "Zen 3" architecture. The Base Clock is 3.3GHz, and the Boost Clock can reach up to 4.6GHz. Radeon Graphics (graphics frequency 2100 MHz) with built-in GPU provides stunning visual effects. Not only ordinary tasks such as editing Word and Excel, but also video editing, WEB browsing, video conferencing, game distribution, etc. will be obviously comfortable.
- 【Support 4K multi-Screen output】KODLIX HX90 mini desktop computer With four video output interfaces,HDMI&DP*2.You can drive four independent [email protected] displays for extreme productivity.It provides a larger and wider field of view and improves work efficiency.By building a multi-monitor environment, it is possible to improve work efficiency and immersive feeling during game play. It can be used for various purposes such as video wall systems,digital signage, professional AV systems, and security fields.
- 【Large Capacity】32GB DDR4 RAM(2x16 GB, 2×SODIMM Slots;up to 2 x 32 GB,total 64 GB ) + M.2 2280 512 GB PCIe SSD ( up to 2TB) . It is equipped with ultra-high-speed PCIe SSD, os can be executed faster.EXPANDABLE: 2 x 2.5 inch SATA HDD (SATA 3.0 6.0Gb/s, maximum thickness 7mm/1HDD)
- 【Excellent connectivity】Elitemini HX90 desktop PC adopts M.2 2230 WIFI and supports WiFi 6 Technology (802.11ax) , integrated Bluetooth 5.1 module.Equipped with a 2.5Gbps LAN port, the measured read and write speed of a traditional Gigabit network is about 120MB/sec. 2.5Gbps LAN is 2.5 times faster than that .allows you to use more networks such as the Software Routers (OpenWRT / DD-WRT / Tomato, etc.), firewall, NAT, network isolation, etc.
- 【Powerful Performance】： The Minisforum HX90 Mini PC is a small form factor Desktop Tower Computer with an AMD Ryzen 9 5900HX (8C/16T up to 4.6Ghz) processor. The faster performance can handle heavy computing tasks smoothly and better for multitasking. It widely used for light games, image editing, browsing, watching movies, programming etc.
- 【Quad Screen [email protected] Display】: this Mini PC comes with Integrated Radeon Graphics(graphics frequency 2100 MHz), [email protected] four display outputs via two HDMI 2.0, and two DisplayPort, you could connect four independent displays, which ensures smooth navigation, responsive work processes and comfortable handling of apps and files and expands multiple work-spaces for more efficient and comfortable productivity.
- 【2.5Gbps LAN】: This Minisforum HX90 Mini PC comes with 2500Mbps Lan Port, it expands its functions and improved performance of computer to a large extent and allow you to use more networks such as software routers (OpenWRT / DD-WRT / Tomato etc.), firewalls, NAT, network isolation etc. It supports Auto Power On, PXT Boot, WOL, RTC Boot etc.
- 【Large Capacity】: DDR4 32GB RAM (2x SODIMM slot, each of slot can be upgraded to 32GB) + 512GB 2280 NVMe SSD(up to 2TB) pre-installed. Two 2.5 inch SATA HDD slots can up to 2TB. Without worrying about lack of capacity, you can run software smoothly, watch and storage large-scale movies, photos without any stress. You can also enjoy some games to some extent.
- 【Package Contents and Warranty】：1x Minisforum HX90 Mini PC, 1x mounting bracket, 1x HDMI cable, 1x power adapter, 1x US manual. 1 Year warranty, 1 month free return, 24 hours after-sales service.
2021 Dell Inspiron 7700 27 All-in-One Desktop, 27" FHD Touchscreen, i7-1165G7, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD + 1TB HDD, Webcam, WiFi 6, Bluetooth 5, Wireless Keyboard and Mouse, Win 10 Home (Renewed)
- 【Memory & Storage】16GB DDR4 RAM to smoothly run multiple applications and browser tabs all at once. 512GB SSD + 1TB SATA HDD provides fast bootup, ample storage space and speedy data transfer
- 【Processor & Graphics】Everything you do feels fast and easy with a 11th Generation Intel Core i7-1165G7 processor (4 Cores, 8 Threads, 12 MB Cache 2.80GHz base frequency up to 4.70GHz max turbo frequency) and Intel Iris Xe Graphics with shared graphics memory
- 【Crystal Clear Visual】27" Full HD 1080p anti-glare narrow border AIT InfinityEdge touchscreen display (1920 x 1080)
- 【Tech Specs】1 x USB 2.0 Type A, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type A, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen 2 Type-C, 1 x RJ-45 10/100/1000, 1 x SD Card Reader 3.0, 1 x Microphone/Headset Jack, 1 x DC power, 1 x HDMI-In, 1 x HDMI-out; Built-in HD pop-up privacy camera with digital microphone; Stereo Speakers, Intel Wi-Fi 6 2x2 (Gig+) and Bluetooth 5
- 【Operating System】Windows 10 Home 64-bit - ideal option for daily office work, family entertainment, online class, remote learning, video meeting and conference, etc.
HP 2022 Newest All-in-One Desktop Computer, 23.8" Full HD Touchscreen, AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor, AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics, 16GB RAM, 1TB SDD, Webcam, Windows 11 Home
$739.00 in stock
- 【Memory & Storage】The PC memory has been upgraded to 16GB DDR4 SDRAM for enhanced high bandwidth to easily switch back and forth between open applications; Hard drive has been upgraded to 1TB PCIe NVMe M.2 SSD for fast boot up and speedy data transfer
- 【Processor】AMD Ryzen 5 3500U Processor (2.1 GHz base clock, up to 3.7 GHz max boost clock, 4 MB L3 cache, 4 cores)
- 【Tech Specs】2 x SuperSpeed USB Type-A 5Gbps signaling rate, 2 x USB 2.0 Type-A, HDMI-out 1.4, headphone/microphone combo, RJ-45, 3-in-1 memory card reader, Realtek Wi-Fi 5 (2x2) and Bluetooth 5 Combo, Windows 11 Home
- 【Screen】23.8" diagonal, Full HD (1920 x 1080), IPS, three-sided micro-edge, anti-glare, 250 nits, 72% NTSC Touchscreen with AMD Radeon Vega 8 Graphics
- 【Included in the Package】USB white wired keyboard and mouse combo
What to look for in a desktop computer
There are many benefits to buying a desktop computer instead of a laptop. For one, they have more power than laptops, which means they can perform more tasks faster and work harder for longer periods of time. Another benefit is that desktops are less likely to break and are easier to upgrade. However, desktops can also be more expensive than laptops. In order to save money and find the best desktop for your needs, you need to know what kind of features that you’re going to be using the computer for. Because desktops come in all shapes and sizes with different specs, it’s important that you know what your needs are so you can get what you want without wasting money on something too powerful or too weak.
How to buy a computer
There are many different types of computers that you can buy. If you want a computer that costs less, it is best to purchase a desktop. Desktops are better for people who don’t use the internet often and just need to work on simple projects. If you want a computer with more processing power, then you should purchase a laptop. Laptops are great for people who need to use their computers more often and need more advanced features such as internet browsing and video watching.
What comes with the computer
A computer is a very useful tool that you can use to help with school work, check your favorite sites, and play games. However, computers also come with many safety features. One of these features is the grounding plug that protects against shocks while you are using the computer. The grounding plug also prevents electric shocks from entering your body and causes no harm.
Computers are the most important tools we have for our jobs. They help us do everything from finding information to buying products. To make sure that your computer is running well, it’s a great idea to buy a desktop computer. The best computers are certainly expensive, but a good one will last for years even if you’re constantly upgrading on it.