So summer is on it’s way and with that we have a list of some of the best French door refrigerators you can buy this summer, so make sure to take a look and see which one matches your needs best!
Our top picks Best French Door Fridges To Buy This Summer Sale:
The Best French Door Fridges To Buy This Summer Reviews
Looking for the Best French Door Fridges To Buy This Summer? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best French Door Fridges on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best French Door Fridges To Buy This Summer?
The most important thing to consider when selecting a French door fridge is the size. You don’t want to buy a fridge that’s too small and can’t store your food for long, but you also don’t want one that’s too large (as it will be more difficult to clean) or one that doesn’t have enough shelves. Be sure to also keep in mind how many doors the fridge has and where they’re located in the fridge. If you plan on using your fridge mainly for storing food and beverages, this is less important since these are typically on the top of the refrigerator door, but if you plan on storing other items such as cleaning supplies or pots and pans, this may be worth considering.
Kenmore 75032 25.5 cu. ft. French Door refrigerator, White
- FREEZER AND REFRIGERATOR: 25.5 cu. ft. French door fridge and freezer provides ample fresh and frozen food storage, and features adjustable shelves, gallon-sized door bins, and drawer storage
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: 15.6 cubic feet of interior refrigerated space for fresh foods and 9.9 cubic feet of freezer storage, and has slide-out shelves to create more space for food essentials
- KEEPS FOODS FRESH: Dual Evaporator design creates separate cooling climates for the freezer and fridge, while humidity controlled drawers keep fruits and veggies fresh
- INTERIOR DEODORIZER: Fridge features an internal deodorizer to get rid of odors
- SPACIOUS REFRIGERATOR: French door refrigerator with freezer measures 35.98" W x 30.875" D x 69.80" H, and is ENERGY STAR certified
LG LFDS22520S 30 Inch French Door Refrigerator with 21.8 cu. ft. Capacity
$2,037.96 in stock
- 21.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Smart Cooling System
- SpillProtector Tempered Glass Shelves
Frigidaire FFHB2750TS 36 Inch French Door Refrigerator with 26.8 cu. ft. Total Capacity, in Stainless Steel
- Adjustable Interior Storage Over 100 ways to organize and customize your refrigerator. PureSource UltraII Ice & Water Filtration Discover how our genuine filtration works to keep your water cleaner. PureSource Ultra II Water Filters remove 99.3% of lead and 99.9% of cysts from your household water. Even Temp Maintain an even temperature throughout the refrigerator.
Galanz GLR16FS2K16 3 French Door Refrigerator with Bottom Freezer & Installed Ice Maker, True Stainless Steel
- HUMIDITY CONTROL - Includes 2 half width removeable crisper drawers with humidity control for storing all of your fruits & vegetables while keeping them fresh!
- EASY TO CLEAN - 3 full width glass shelves that slide out for easy cleaning in case of spills; Simply remove and wipe clean!
- FREEZER WITH ICE MAKER - Bottom mount freezer slides open to reveal an installed ice maker & 2 full width storages drawers to help in organizing your frozen groceries while maximizing your freezer space; Ice maker produces 3 lbs of cubed ice daily
- ENERGY SAVING & QUIET - Refrigerant is a hydrocarbon with low global warming potential, & a low energy consumption compressor - Cool things down efficiently and quietly!
- LARGE CAPACITY - With a storage capacity of 16 cubic feet and measuring 28.4" W x 31.1" D x 70" H, it is perfectly sized to store all of your everyday groceries in addition to freezing meats, veggies, frozen treats, and more!
Frigidaire FG4H2272UF 36" Gallery Series Counter Depth French Door Refrigerator with 21.8 cu. ft. Total Capacity, in Stainless Steel
- 21.8 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Counter Depth Design
- Custom-Flex Temp Drawer
- SpaceWise Organization System
Cafe CVE28DP4NW2 27.8 cu. ft. Smart 4-Door French Door Refrigerator in Matte White, Fingerprint Resistant and ENERGY STAR
$3,929.00 in stock
- Convertible Drawer with Soft Freeze: Enjoy the flexibility of a Convertible Drawer with Soft Freeze with settings as low as 23 degrees or as high as 42 degrees, and keep items organized with sliding glass dividers.
- LED Light Wall: Relish the bright, uniform light of an LED light wall that spans the back wall of the refrigerator, illuminating the fresh food section so every item is easy to find.
- AutoFill: Effortlessly fill containers with filtered water by simply pressing the AutoFill button which uses sensors to dispense the perfect amount every time.
- Humidity Control System with two bins: Keep your produce fresh thanks to a Humidity Control System with two bins—a sealed Wet Zone that maintains high humidity for fruits and vegetables and a vented Dry Zone for produce that prefer a dryer environment.
- Full-width tray: Easily pull out a slim, full-width tray to accommodate gourmet pizzas and other frozen, uniquely shaped items.
Urban August Original Fridge Lock: Multi-Functional Cable Combination Lock, for French-Door Refrigerators and Cabinets (One)
- : Our secure French door or side by side refrigerator or cabinet lock is made from a stainless steel cable and a high-quality lock and is optimal for safeguarding access to your refrigerator or cabinet. For Door handles with a diameter up to 44cm (17.5 Inches)
- ❗ French Door or double door Cable Refrigerator Lock is one size fits most! It will fit all French door refrigerators, except for those with very wide handles. Also great for your liquor cabinet.
- -: : Our lock is virtually indestructible under normal circumstances. Even if your fridge has small-diameter handles, it will still stop prying kids hands from getting food they shouldn’t. Highly recommended as a cabinet locks for adults as well.
- : Just set the combination per directions, and place around your refrigerator door handles. The combination is easy to change. Default combo is ‘0000’ and directions on changing the combo are provided in this listing. DO NOT forget your combination!
- for all kitchens where food or medicine access is an issue. While the cable and lock are strong, it might be possible to pick the lock. Therefore, discretion should be taken when using our refrigerator door lock. IF YOU HAVE ANY ISSUES, PLEASE MESSAGE ME (Internationaltie) and I will help you with your issue, or provide a replacement/refund.
LG LFCC22426S 22.8 Cu. Ft. French Door Counter-Depth Refrigerator
$1,795.00 in stock
- 23 Cu. Ft. Capacity
- Smart Cooling System
- Dimensions (WHD): 35 3/4 in. X 68 3/8 in. X 24 3/4 in.
EUDEMON 2 Pack Childproof Refrigerator Lock, Baby Safety French Fridge Door Lock, Freezer Lock, Invisible Cabinet Cupboard Lock for Toddlers, Easy to Install, no Tools Need or Drill (Clear-Black)
- ★Safe---It can withstand 120N (12 kg) of pull. The compact and simple appearance perfectly blends with your home style. The invisible switch is not easy to attract the baby's attention, and the adult can easily unlock it.
- ★Elegant Design ---Adopting PC material, this transparent refrigerator lock are safe and durable with a round and smooth surface.
- ★ Range of Application--- It can be used in multiple scenarios: not only for double-door/multi-door fridges, but also for double-door cabinets/bowl cabinets/bookcases/wine cabinets of various materials. There are two colors to choose from, transparent and transparent black, and you can match it according to the color of the furniture.
- ★ Easy to Install---3M VHB tape has strong adhesive force (the effect is better after 24 hours) to satisfy the normally open function of the fridge lock. Thanks to the intimate design of the adhesive, it can be removed quickly. For installation, no drill or tools are needed. The fridge lock can be easily removed by heating with a hair dryer, without damage to the fridge.
- ★ Why Need It--Prevent babies from flipping the refrigerator and eating by mistake; prevent kids from hiding in the refrigerator; prevent kids from hurting himself by playing with the fridge. It is effective not only for babies, but also for pets.
What is a French Door Fridge?
A French door fridge is a refrigerator that has the front and back doors on both sides of the unit. This allows for more storage and allows for better air circulation because the doors can be opened to create a larger gap between them. This is a popular option among people who live in small kitchens or are looking to save space.
Why Buy a French Door Fridge?
French doors are the perfect style for families, who have many different schedules to follow. If you’re planning on moving from one house to another, or even a small move, French doors can make it easy for you and your family. In addition, if your fridge is located in the room that doesn’t get much sunlight, this style will keep food fresh without having to turn on the lights.
What to Look For When Buying a French Door Fridge
When buying a French door fridge, one should buy the one that not only has the best features but also fits into their budget. One of the most important features for a refrigerator is the number and size of shelves in it. A fridge should have enough storage space for food storage and enough place to store condiments, which can be stored on the door shelves. It is important to find out how many doors are on a particular model before buying it because some models have freezer doors, meaning that you would need to buy an extra freezer unit if you want a freezer on your new French door fridge.
Top 5 Brands of Best French Door Fridges
The top 5 brands of best French Door Fridges are Samsung, LG, Haier, Whirlpool and GE. These brands provide many features for their customers to use. For example, the Whirlpool features an LCD touch screen that allows you to scroll through settings and get more information about your food. The Samsung unit has a baby lock function that allows you to keep your toddler and pets locked in the refrigerator.
French Doors are a popular design choice and are found on refrigerators across the market. This gives you access to the whole fridge at once and allows for more space in the freezer. They typically offer more room and a larger capacity than other options. They are also not as prone to condensation and will keep your food fresher longer.