Whether you’re a mainstream gamer or an esports professional, we’ve got the best gaming headsets under $50 to let you outplay even the most skilled opponents.
Our top picks Best Gaming Headsets For Under $50 Sale:
The Best Gaming Headsets For Under $50 Reviews
Looking for the Best Gaming Headsets For Under $50? We are here to help! In this article, we review the %KEYWORDBest Gaming Headsets on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Gaming Headsets For Under $50?
Gamers need a lot of quality features in their headsets. It’s even more important to find headphones that are comfortable, because you don’t want to be spending hours on end listening to static or uncomfortable sounds. One of the best headsets for under $50 is the Razer Thresher Ultimate. The headset is made from high-quality materials and has an excellent microphone quality for gaming.
HyperX Cloud Stinger Core - Wireless Gaming Headset, for PC, 7.1 Surround Sound, Noise Cancelling Microphone, Lightweight
$49.99 in stock
9 used from $28.60
- Gaming-grade wireless
- Virtual 7.1 surround sound via HyperX Ngenuity
- Lightweight comfort
- Immersive in-game audio
- Durable, adjustable steel sliders
Logitech G432 Wired Gaming Headset, 7.1 Surround Sound, DTS Headphone:X 2.0, Flip-to-Mute Mic, PC (Leatherette) Black/Blue
$35.00 in stock
1 used from $31.99
- Large 50 millimeter audio drivers produce great sound for a more immersive gaming experience
- Advanced DTS Headphone: X 2; 0 surround sound creates precise positional audio and a 3D soundscape
- 6 millimeter flip to mute mic with volume control at your fingertips
- Connects to PC, mobile devices and game consoles via simple 3.5 millimeter or USB DAC input
- Premium leatherette ear pads and headband for comfortable gaming
Logitech G335 Wired Gaming Headset, with Flip to Mute Microphone, 3.5mm Audio Jack, Memory Foam Earpads, Lightweight, Compatible with PC, Playstation, Xbox, Nintendo Switch – White
$46.05 in stock
2 used from $32.99
- Lightweight Design: Weighing in at only 8.5 oz (240 g), G335 is smaller and lighter than the G733, features a suspension headband to help distribute weight and is adjustable for a customized fit.
- All-day Comfort: Soft memory foam ear pads and sports mesh material are comfortable for extended use so you can take your gaming to the next level in style and comfort.
- Plug and Play: Quickly jump into your game and simply connect with the 3.5 mm audio jack; these colorful headphones are compatible with PC, laptop, gaming consoles, and select mobile devices.
- Headset Controls: The volume roller is located directly on the ear cup to quickly turn up your game or music, while the mic can be easily flipped up to mute and move it out of the way.
- Impressive Sound: With 40 mm neodymium drivers, the G335 computer gaming headset delivers crisp, clear stereo sound that makes your game come alive.
EKSA E900 Wired Gaming Headset with Microphone for PC - PS4 Headset with Detachable Mic - 7.1 Surround Sound - Over Ear Gaming Headphones Compatible with PS4, PS5, Xbox One, Computer, Laptop
$45.99 in stock
- 【Removable Dual Interfaces Wired Design】 Both USB and 3.5mm audio interfaces with two removable audio cords offer several alternatives and diverse sounds. The wired gaming headset is compatible with most mobile devices, PS4/PS5 controller, and Xbox One. (Note: 7.1 surround sound is only available on PC with a USB cable.)
- 【Immersive 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound】 The 7.1 surround sound creates an immersive gaming experience. Every subtle sound, music, and effect from various directions in the game is more pronounced and detailed for you to identify enemy positions, avoid surprise attacks, and defeat the enemy easily. You're practically immersed in a world of your own.
- 【Detachable Noise-Cancelling Microphone】High-sensitive, unidirectional noise-canceling microphone can effectively reduce background noise and pick up your voice clearly. EKSA E900 Pro gaming headphones for PS4/PS5 console also features a user-friendly one key mic mute switch and volume adjustment for smooth gaming operations. This noise-canceling mic provides specific sound imaging and is great for in-game chat, skype, working, and studying.
- 【All-Day Comfort】The adjustable headband is designed for your comfort in a way that balances weight distribution and reduces clamping force on your head. The soft memory protein earmuffs also help to take away all discomfort that might be associated with lengthy gaming sessions. You won't feel a thing wearing this 7.1 gaming headphone for hours on end.
- 【2-Year Warranty】EKSA gaming headsets are tailored specifically to satisfy our customers. Everything we do is to ensure you have a memorable shopping experience. We offer a 2-Year warranty and an unconditional 30-day money-back guarantee. If you have any requests or suggestions for our products, please do not hesitate to contact us.
XIBERIA Wireless Gaming Headset for PS5,PS4,PC with Microphone,Lossless 2.4GHz Ultra-Low Latency,Noise Cancelling MIC,Long Battery Life,Wired Mode for Xbox One, Xbox Series X Games
- ➤ Lossless 2.4GHz wireless for ultra-low latency wireless connectivity on PS4 /PS5/PC，Max transmission distance 33 feet
- ➤ All Day Ready To Play - 17 hours(at 70% headset volume)) battery life allow you play for even longest gaming sessions
- ➤ G01 wireless headset for your PC, PS5,PS4, PS4 Pro and Mac gaming needs，Or connect via the included cable to any devices that support a 3.5mm connection（Xbox 1））
- ➤Unidirectional Noise Cancelling Mic wireless headset delivers crystal clear vocal team communications and noise cancellation，Please pay attention to the mute function during the first test
- ➤ 90°rotating earmuffs fit different head shapes, memory foam ear-padsand 11-ounce body weight allow you can enjoy for hours
EPOS I Sennheiser GSP 302 Gaming Headset with Noise-Cancelling Mic, Flip-to-Mute, Comfortable Memory Foam Ear Pads, Headphones for PC, Mac, Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, and Smartphone compatible.
$44.99 in stock
25 used from $23.28
- CLOSED ACOUSTIC GAMING HEADSET – The GSP 302 closed acoustic gaming headset with XL memory foam pads create a comfortable acoustic seal and lets you focus on your game with an immersive audio experience.
- EPOS ENGINEERED AUDIO - Engineered to deliver the audio cues needed for faster in-game reactions, high quality audio enhances to your gaming experience and performance.
- BEST ”ALL ROUND” GAMING HEADSET – A high quality gaming headset, the GSP 302 delivers the bass-heavy sound for an immersive experience, and the crisp, clear audio needed for team communication during intensive play.
- MICROPHONE WITH LIFT-TO-MUTE BOOM ARM - The flexible boom arm allows you to adjust the microphone for best voice pick-up positioning. The microphone mutes automatically when you raise the boom arm.
- INTUITIVE VOLUME CONTROL – An integrated volume wheel on the right ear cup of the headset allows for quick adjustments while gaming. There is no need to switch out of your game to adjust the loudness of your game audio.
SOMIC G951pink Gaming Headset for PC, PS4, PS5, Laptop, Cat Ear Headphone USB Gaming Headphones with Mic Noise Cancelling, LED Light, 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound for Girls, Women
1 used from $36.05
- (●ↀωↀ●)✧ REALISTIC VIBRATION TECHNOLOGY:With strong vibration system,providing a more optimal gaming and video 4D experience.
- (●ↀωↀ●)✧TRUE VIRTUAL EXPERIENCE:Vitual 7.1 multi-channel technology produces more realistic game sounds and helps to faithfully create the game scene.
- (●ↀωↀ●)✧STRONG GAMING EFFECT:Breathing led light on the earcup brings strong gaming effect.Large size earmuffs with outstanding passive noise-reduction bring less interference and more comfort.
- (●ↀωↀ●)✧HIGH QUALITY SPEAKERS:High quality speakers provide high,medium,low frequency in details.Full fuction controller for comvenient operation.
- (●ↀωↀ●)✧ LOVELY APPEARENCE:With pink outlooking and detachable cat ear shape,attracting young girl and nice gift for girlfriend, women and kids. And please know that real color of the item may be slightly different from the pictures shown on website caused by many factors such as brightness of your monitor and light brightness.
HYPERX Cloud II Gaming Headset for PC & PS4 & Xbox One, Nintendo Switch - Red (KHX-HSCP-RD) (Renewed)
- USB Audio Sound Card with 7.1 Virtual Surround Sound
- 53mm Drivers Neodymium Magnets
- Noise Cancelling Microphone via Inline Sound Card
- Echo Cancelling via Inline Sound Card.Ambient noise attenuation:approx. 20 dBa
SteelSeries Arctis 1 Wired Gaming Headset – Detachable ClearCast Microphone – Lightweight Steel-Reinforced Headband – For Xbox, PC, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Mobile
$34.99 in stock
15 used from $26.19
- Designed for Xbox Series X|S and Xbox One, and compatible with all gaming platforms including PS4, PS5, and Switch via the universal 3.5mm connector
- Featuring the same signature soundscape, emphasizing subtle, yet critical sounds to give you an audio advantage
- Detachable ClearCast noise canceling microphone provides natural sounding clarity and is Discord certified
- Adjustable steel-reinforced headband for a perfect fit and lasting durability
- Perfect for on-the-go with a sleek, low-profile design, detachable microphone, and fold-flat earcups
ASTRO Gaming A10 Wired Gaming Headset, Lightweight and Damage Resistant, ASTRO Audio, 3.5 mm Audio Jack, for Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac- Black/Blue
$49.99 in stock
25 used from $29.99
- Durability: The A10 Headset features durable headband anodized aluminum wrapped in a damage resistant polycarbonate blend so your headset will withstand wins, losses, and everything in between
- Comfort: Extended comfort memory foam ear-cushions keep you from fatigue so you can play as long as you want in complete comfort
- Communication: With the omnidirectional mic featuring flip-up mute functionality and in-line Volume Control, you and your teammates will always hear each other clearly and accurately
- Sound Quality: Tuned for Gaming, the A10 features immersive and accurate audio the way sound developers intended. Low latency and precise voice communication mean you're always in sync
- Compatibility: PS5, PC/MAC, XBOX SERIES X|S, NINTENDO SWITCH, VR, STREAMING
What Gaming Headsets Should You Buy?
Gaming headsets are comfortable and immersive for those who want to escape reality and enjoy themselves. They provide sound quality that is comparable to a studio recording, which is why professional gamers use them. However, many people don’t know the specific differences between gaming headsets and regular ones. These are some of the most common features you’ll find in a gaming headset:
How Can You Pick The Best Gaming Headsets for Under $50?
There are so many options out there that it can be hard to decide what to buy for an affordable price. If you’re looking for something super reliable and cheap, then you should definitely consider the HyperX Cloud Stinger Gaming Headset. It’s a good deal because its features can compete with other headsets that are on the market as well as being much more reasonably priced.
What Are the Benefits of Buying a Gaming Headset?
Headphones have been around for a long time and many people enjoy them. Different types of headphones are used for different purposes such as sports, gaming, or watching movies. There are many benefits to using a headset for gaming rather than using the built-in microphone on your computer. Headphones give you better audio immersion in games because their sound is not shared with other speakers. The built-in microphone can pick up the sounds of your teammates so those noises may distract you from playing your game.
What Kinds of Headsets are Available and Where to Buy Them?
Many headphones are available for a range of prices, including in-ear, over-ear, and behind the neck. Some headphones can be bought online while others require a visit to the store. Headphone sizes and lengths vary depending on what they are used for. They can also be found in different colors to match each individual’s style. Although there are many brands and styles, Bose is by far one of the most popular.
Getting the Most Out of Your Gaming Headset
A lot of the time when using a gaming headset, it’s difficult to hear other people or sounds coming from the TV. Using a wireless gaming headset will help prevent this problem. They come in many different models and brands with various levels of quality. The cheapest one that is worth investing in is the Logitech G633 Artemis Spectrum Wireless Gaming Headset. It has great battery life and comes with an in-line microphone and volume control.