Find the best inverter generator available for all your power needs. We test and review the latest inverter generators for sale so you get the one that offers maximum power at an affordable price.
Our top picks Best Inverter Generator Available For all Your Power Needs Sale:
The Best Inverter Generator Available For all Your Power Needs Reviews
Looking for the Best Inverter Generator Available For all Your Power Needs? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Inverter Generator Available on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Inverter Generator Available For all Your Power Needs?
An inverter generator is a great choice for people who want power on the go. It’s typically battery powered, meaning that you can use it anywhere and not be restricted by a power outlet. With the proper inverter generator, you will be able to use it like a portable charger. There are many different brands so finding the one that fits your needs is not difficult.
Westinghouse Outdoor Power Equipment iGen2200 Super Quiet Portable Inverter Generator 1800 Rated & 2200 Peak Watts, Gas Powered, CARB Compliant
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD - Weighs Only 46 Lbs. - Gas Powered - Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage - Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank - Features "Economy Mode" for Maximum Fuel Efficiency
- Parallel Capable - Combine Your iGen2200 with the Westinghouse WH2200iXLT, iGen1200, iGen2200, and iGen2500 to Increase Available Wattage and Amperage (Requires Westinghouse Parallel Cord)
- All Westinghouse Portable Generators are Functionally Tested in the Factory and May Contain Minimum Residual Oil and/or Fuel Odor; EPA and CARB Compliant; Backed By 3-Year Limited Service, Labor, and Parts Coverage and Nationwide Customer Service Network
BILT HARD 4000 Watt Quiet Inverter Generator, with Electric Start, Fuel Shut Off, Gas Powered RV Ready Outdoor Portable Generator 4000W, EPA & CARB
- Super Quiet: power output 68 dB makes BILT HARD inverter generator became great choice for outdoor RV camping or home emergency use, strong enough to run a wide variety of appliances, equipped with Integrated smooth-rolling casters for portability.
- Inverter Technology: Using advanced inverter technology this super quiet generator produces a pure sine wave power curve that is safe to use with sensitive electronics. Furthermore, 120V rated output voltage can ensures power that is as reliable as the power you get from your outlets at home.
- Product Parameter: Manual Recoil Start - 212cc 4-stroke air-cooled OHV gas engine - 3400 rated watts and 4000 peak watts - Two 120V 20 Amp outlets & 12V 8A D.C output & 12V DC cigar lighter - Two USB outlets - Electronic overload protection -Auto voltage adjustor - Oil alert system.
- Exceptionally efficient: The efficient design of BILT HARD generator gives you more power with lower fuel consumption. The 2.2 gallon fuel tank allows 14 hours of run time at 25% load. 30 Amp RV outlet for easy power to your RV).
- Qualified - with EPA and CAARB compliant, each gas engine will be Oil Tested before packaging, so it may touch a little oily, but 100% new condition.
High Output Solar Generator, (2200W to 5000W Available) ,Portable Solar Battery Box w Inverter, USB, 12V Inputs/Outputs Inverter Size: 3000W
- Featuring a plug and play concept, Cutting Edge Power Solar Generators are the perfect companion for off-grid power at home, camping, tailgating, parties, events, construction job sites, road trips, overlanding, etc. Designed in America and professionally wired in Houston, TX so you can rest assured you’ll have the best performing solar generator available.
- Being able to supply your own battery, or use our battery makes this solar generator one of the best and least expensive options on the market. Cutting Edge Power solar generators are completely modular with connections to add more batteries in the future.
- Solar generators are an excellent investment for hurricane / natural disaster preparation, backup power for your home, camping, tailgating, medical devices, refrigerators, air conditioners, construction equipment and tools, CPAP machines and more. Future maintenance is easy with simple hand tools and off-the-shelf parts, unlike some solar generators that are worthless if one component fails.
- Featuring our new high performance solar charge controller, these solar generators can be used with virtually any 12V battery on earth. Installing your own batteries is super easy: Just connect the supplied 5/16” ring terminal wires to your battery’s posts.
- Exterior M6 post terminals for connecting as many additional batteries as you need.
DuroMax XP9000iH 9000-Watt 459cc Dual Fuel Digital Inverter Hybrid Portable Generator, Blue
- Power on the Go – With 9,000 peak watts and 7,600 running watts, this generator is perfect for emergency home power, jobsite use, or camping with your RV.
- Dual Fuel Technology – This generator runs on gasoline or propane giving you the freedom and flexibility of fuel choice.
- Inverter Technology – Provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics including televisions and computers.
- Remote Start – Start the generator conveniently with the remote control.
- Automatic Transfer Switch Ready – Equipped with an ATS outlet making it easy to connect to a compatible Automatic Transfer Switch
PowerSmart Generator, 1000 Watts Portable Generator, Outdoor generator Low Noise, Gas Powered Generator, Inverter Generators for Home Use, PS50A
- Portable generator: generator solid handle makes it easy to carry around for outdoor adventures such as campgrounds, construction sites, mobile devices and power outages.The weight is only 39 lbs.
- Stable output: gas generator contains with 71cc, 2HP, 2-stroke gas powered engine, which provides 1000 surge watts and 900 rated watts, strong reliability, with a full fuel tank of 1.1 gallon, can run for 5 hours at half load.
- Clean energy: 120V household outlets and 12V DC output are installed in thie generator, which provides clean power to sensitive devices, such as phones, laptops and other outdoor electronics.Completed safety design prevents damage to these devices.
- Low noise: noise-free environment is one of our goal for this generator.Performs low decibel during operation, provides quiet environment to user.
- Simple operation: easy to assemble, uses oil/gas mix fuel so there's no need for oil changes.Durable and the structure of the whole machine is relatively simple, failure rate is low.
2500 Watt Generator - PowerSmart Inverter Gas Powered Generators for Outdoors Camping, PS5020
- LIGHTWEIGHT & CONVENIENT: The weight is only 40.3 pounds. Our 2500-watt inverter is one of the lightest in the industry. The size is 20.9x13.8x19.9in.
- MULTIFUNCTION: Generator has 2* AC outlet (120V), 2* USB-A ports(5V) and 1* DC car port(12V), this portable inverter generator specially designed for charging laptops, mini-cooler, drone, and other outdoor electronics.
- POWERFUL GENERATOR: The generator can provide 2500 watts of surge power and 1900 watts of rated power, 1.05 gallon fuel tank, oil capacity of 16.9 fl.oz, 79 cc, 4-stroke gasoline engine, OHV, horizontal bar with forced air cooling system generator. Powerful power can meet any demand.
- PARALLEL CAPABLE: Combine with another 2500-watt inverter to Increase available wattage and amperage, to double your output power.
- EXTREMELY QUIET: 53 dB from 23 Feet, muffler design, can work well to reduce noise and provide users with a quiet environment.
GENKINS 2300 Watt Portable Inverter Generator Ultra Quiet Gas Powered RV Ready CARB EPA Complied Ship to 50 States & Puerto Rico
$399.00 in stock
- 2300 Peak Watt & 1900 Running Watt powered by GENKINS industrial class 79cc 4-stroke OHV engine
- 1.36 Gal Gas tank give you 8 hours run time at 50% load
- 53-56 dBA low noise level ultra quite when it's 13 feet away from your window, RV & Camper friendly
- At 48 lbs, can be carried around by any grown adults, no lifting tool required
- Auto shut down when low on oil, built in fuel gauge to help you manage your energy lvl
Champion Power Equipment 200961 2500-Watt Dual Fuel Portable Inverter Generator, Ultralight
$544.94 in stock
1 used from $479.55
- DUAL FUEL: Operate your 2500-watt portable generator right out of the box on either gasoline or propane, plus at only 39 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 2500-watt inverters in the industry
- QUIET OPERATION: With an ultra-quiet 53 dBA from 23 feet, enjoy 2500 starting watts, 1850 running watts and up to 11.5 hours run time on gasoline, and 1665 running watts and up to 34 hours on propane
- PARALLEL READY: The optional, sold-separately clip-on parallel kit enables this inverter to connect with another 2500-watt Champion inverter to double your output power. GFCI Outlets : No
- CLEAN POWER: Includes two covered 120V 20A household outlets with clean electricity (less than 3% THD), a 12V automotive-style outlet, plus a handy dual port USB adapter
- CHAMPION SUPPORT: Includes 3-year limited warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from dedicated experts
WEN DF400i Super Quiet 4000-Watt Dual Fuel RV-Ready Electric Start Portable Inverter Generator with Fuel Shut-Off
- Dual fuel design runs on both gasoline (4000 surge watts, 3200 rated watts) and propane (3200 surge watts, 2900 rated watts)
- Auto Fuel Selection Technology automatically switches from propane to gasoline for longer run times
- EPA III and CARB compliant 212cc engine provides extremely quiet operation (58 dBA at quarter load, 22 feet)
- Fuel shutoff maximizes the generator’s lifespan by using up the remaining fuel in the carburetor before shutting down
- Produces clean power to prevent damage to sensitive electronics such as smart phones, tablets and laptops
GENMAX Portable Inverter Generator,3200W ultra-quiet gas engine & RV Ready, EPA Compliant, Eco-Mode Feature, Ultra Lightweight for Backup Home Use & Camping (GM-3200i)
- 【Strong Power】GM3200i uses newest high speed 5.2 HP 145cc gas engine, output 3200 surging watts and 2800 running watts , this powerful inverter generator is the dream ideal product for emergency home backup power, jobsite use, tailgate or camping with your RV.
- 【Super Quiet, Fuel Saving】Fully enclosed design dramatically reduces noise levels. At 23 feet distance, 57 DBA with no-load, 62 DBA with 25% load, 68DBA with full load. inverter technology provides clean, stable power for sensitive electronics, tools and appliances,Capable of running for a long time for 8 hours in the case of 1 gallon of fuel, with "economy mode" for maximum fuel efficiency.
- 【Ultra-Lightweight, Extensive use】At only 47.3 pounds, this inverter is one of the lightest 3000-watt inverters in the industry and has the best power-to-weight ratio. It can operate a wide variety of appliances,Compact and lightweight makes transportation easy with built-in handle.
- 【Strong panel with Parallel function】 LED indicators alert you when unit is low on oil, overloaded or ready-to-use. USB ports to charge mobile devices. 120v 20A duplex and 120v 30A Covered outlets provide added protection from the environment. Parallel ready to connect two GM3200i inverter generator for twice the power. (parallel kit sold separately).
- 【GENMAX Support】Includes 1-year warranty with FREE lifetime technical support from experts.
What is a Generator?
A generator is a device that converts mechanical energy into electrical energy. It is used to charge and supply electricity in houses, villages, businesses, and other buildings. The main component of a generator is the rotating shaft that rotates when it is powered. A permanent magnet is placed close to the shaft to create an electromagnet. When the electromagnet picks up metal objects from the rotating shaft, it creates an electric current that can be converted into electricity.
Types of Inverters
A transformer is an electronic device that changes the voltage level or current of one type of energy into another type. Transformer converts AC power, which is produced by an alternating current, to DC power. There are three main types of converters; the step-up, step-down and isolation transformers.
How long will the generator last on a full tank?
The generator is rated for a fuel capacity of 4.7 gallons. This means that your generator will last around eleven hours at half load with this tank size. If you have a full tank, the generator should last around 22-24 hours.
What are the Pros and Cons of using an Inverter Generator?
Generators are great for those who don’t want to purchase a whole new generator. They run on gas and do not require the use of oil. This is a huge benefit, especially if you have an engine that cannot start because of low oil or gas levels anymore. However, inverter generators do have some disadvantages. One of them is that they are more difficult to get started than a standard generator, due to the need for high voltage and power output. This can be a problem if you are in an emergency situation where your power goes out suddenly and you need to power up your solar panels quickly.
Using your Inverter Generator For Camping
You can use an inverter generator for camping efficiently. Like a regular generator, you’ll need to start up the engine. This can be done by using a gas or diesel fuel with a gasoline additive. The next step is connecting your batteries through the charger for charging and powering your devices. The inverter generator will work great for powering your refrigerator, lights, and other appliances.
The conclusion inverter generator is a device that converts DC electricity from a battery or power source into AC power. The inverter generator is a type of bridge rectifier. It allows you to use your battery and solar panels to create electrical power that can be used in your home without the need for any other type of power source.