Whether ambient noise is the bane of your life or you just want a little peace and quiet every now and then, finding the best Quiet Mechanical Keyboard under $150 can be difficult. Let us help you search for one that fits your style, budget.
Our top picks Best Quiet Mechanical Keyboard Under $150 Sale:
The Best Quiet Mechanical Keyboard Under $150 Reviews
Looking for the Best Quiet Mechanical Keyboard Under $150? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Quiet Mechanical Keyboard on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Quiet Mechanical Keyboard Under $150?
Mechanical keyboards are some of the most popular types of keyboards on the market. While many people prefer the sound that a standard keyboard makes, mechanical keyboards produce less sound. This means that they are great for people who do not want to disturb others while they type. If you’re looking for a quiet mechanical keyboard that is still under $150, look into these options:
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - USB Passthrough & Media Controls - Linear & Quiet - Cherry MX Red - RGB LED Backlit (CH-9109010-NA)
$110.00 in stock
6 used from $68.66
- Aircraft grade anodized brushed aluminum frame, built to withstand a lifetime of gaming. Keyboard Connectivity : Wired
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback allow access to up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software
- Per key dynamic multi color RGB backlighting offers near unlimited color customization and control; 100percentage anti ghosting with 104 key rollover on USB ensure no matter how fast your play, all your keys register
- 100percentage CHERRY MX mechanical key switches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand
- USB pass through port provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset. HID Keyboard Report Rate 1000 Hertz
Keychron K4 Wireless Bluetooth/USB Wired Gaming Mechanical Keyboard, Compact 100 Keys RGB LED Backlit Gateron G Pro Red Switch N-Key Rollover, Aluminum Frame for Mac Windows, Version 2
- A 96% layout (100-key) wireless mechanical keyboard with a number pad in a compact design that’s built for peak productivity and a great tactile typing experience.
- Connect the K4 with up to 3 devices via Bluetooth or to a single device with the USB Type-C wired option. Pair it up with your smartphone, laptop and iPad, and switch amongst the devices swiftly. It offers a highly reliable and broad compatibility Broadcom Bluetooth chipset that is best for home, office and light gaming uses.
- With a unique Mac layout, the K4 has all the necessary Mac function keys while still being compatible with Windows. Extra keycaps for both Windows and Mac operating systems are included.
- The K4 can last up to 72 hours typing, or up to 7 days of normal use (8 hrs/day) with a 4000 mAh big battery; one of the most powerful among mechanical keyboards. N-key rollover (NKRO) on wired mode or 6KRO on wireless mode.
- The keyboard has enchanting RGB backlight with modern keycap legends to help you type in dim environments; available in 15+ types of flashing light mode. Durable Gateron mechanical switch with a 50 million keystroke lifespan to provide an unrivaled tactile responsiveness on the linear Red switches.
Logitech MX Keys Advanced Wireless Illuminated Keyboard, Tactile Responsive Typing, Backlighting, Bluetooth, USB-C, Apple macOS, Microsoft Windows, Linux, iOS, Android, Metal Build - Graphite
- Perfect stroke keys: Spherically dished keys match the shape of your fingertips, offering satisfying feedback with every tap
- Comfort and stability: Type with confidence on a keyboard crafted for comfort, stability, and precision
- Smart illumination hand proximity detection and automatic backlighting
- Flow cross computer control: Type on multiple computers in 1 fluid workflow
- Multi device and multi OS: Compatible with Windows, macOS, Linux, iOS, and Android systems - Pair with up-to 3 devices. Easy-switch keys to connect up to three devices and easily switch between them
Logitech G513 Carbon LIGHTSYNC RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with GX Red Switches - Linear
- Personalize lighting for each individual key, customize lighting effects, and enjoy in-game integrations from a spectrum of 16. 8M colors with Logitech G hub. 1
- Gx Red is a traditional mechanical switch with a completely Smooth and consistent keystroke. This keyboard is also available in tactile and clicky switch experience, sold separately.
- Memory foam rest quickly and fully recovers from pressure So every use is as comfortable as the first.
- Aircraft-grade 5052 aluminum top case is anodized and brushed For a slim, premium design plus rigid durability.
- Convenient USB pass-through port makes it a snap to plug in your mouse, Flash drive or phone for direct data transmission or charging.
Razer BlackWidow V3 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard: Yellow Mechanical Switches - Linear & Silent - Chroma RGB Lighting - Compact Form Factor - Programmable Macro Functionality, Classic Black
10 used from $78.82
- The #1 Best-Selling Gaming Peripherals Manufacturer in the US: Source - The NPD Group, Inc., U.S. Retail Tracking Service, Keyboards, Mice, PC Headset, PC Microphone, Gaming Designed, Based on dollar sales, Jan. 2017- Mar. 2020 combined.
- Razer Yellow Mechanical Switches: Built for speed with an actuation point of just 1.2mm, these smooth switches have no tactile feedback and include sound dampeners to reduce its already low sound profile even further.
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma: Fully syncs with popular games, Razer hardware, Philips Hue, and gear from 30+ partners; supports 16.8 million colors on individually backlit keys
- Doubleshot ABS Keycaps: Using a doubleshot molding process to ensure the labelling never wears off, the keycaps also have extra-thick walls which make them extremely tough to withstand constant spamming.
- Ergonomic, Magnetic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions
Corsair K63 Wireless Special Edition Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, backlit Ice Blue LED, Cherry MX Red - Quiet & Linear
$103.45 in stock
12 used from $67.75
- New Ice Blue LED backlighting is made to match with Corsair ONE.
- Connect using ultra-fast 1ms 2.4GHz gaming-optimized wireless technology, low latency Bluetooth wireless, or USB wired.
- 100% Cherry MX Red mechanical key switches with Gold contacts for fast, precise key presses.Keyboard Cable Type:Tangle-free rubber
- Per-key, LED backlighting and large font keycaps deliver vibrant lighting effects
- 128-Bit AES encryption mode helps protect your keystrokes from wireless eavesdropping to keep your personal data safe.
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Low Profile Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Linear & Quiet, Backlit RGB LED, Cherry MX Low Profile Red
$140.11 in stock
- Experience all day comfort with low profile, low travel keys. Cherry MX Low Profile RGB Red mechanical key switches, provide a familiar smooth and linear movement with 1.2 millimeter actuation
- An all new slim line design effortlessly fits into modern desktop setups
- Aircraft grade anodized aluminum frame ensures a lifetime of gaming
- Multi color RGB per key backlighting, now brighter than ever thanks to redesigned low profile key switches
- Intuitive and powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables vivid dynamic RGB lighting control, sophisticated macro programming and full system lighting synchronization compatible with CORSAIR components
RK ROYAL KLUDGE RK84 Pro RGB 75% Triple Mode BT5.0/2.4G/USB-C Hot Swappable Mechanical Keyboard, 84 Keys Wireless Bluetooth Gaming Keyboard with Aluminum Frame, Quiet Red Switch
- A Solid Anodizing Aluminum CNC Frame - Dream of turning your RK84 into a solid brick of aluminum? Now, RK84 Pro is rock-solid and ready for any setup.
- That is THREE MODES: Believe it or not, this is the first generation of RGB three-mode wireless keyboards on the market. Wireless mode with stable bluetooth 5.0, hassle-free 2.4Ghz dongle plus USB-C wired mode set no limits about your keyboard connection.
- 84 Keys, Redefine TKL - The innovative 75% unique layout differs from traditional TKL keyboards, which cuts more clumsy space off while supporting the same functionality as practical arrow, multimedia and control keys.
- Hot-swappable Quiet Red: Hot-swap PCB allows you to replace 3 pins/5 pins switches freely without soldering issue. Enjoy the fun of making your own unique keyboard
- High-capacity Battery - This keyboard is week-durable to 200 hours with nonstop using under backlight off status, fully charged requires only 6-7 hours
CORSAIR K63 Wireless Special Edition Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Backlit Ice Blue Led, Cherry MX Red - Quiet & Linear and CORSAIR MM300 - Extended Mouse Mat
$123.44 in stock
- New Ice Blue LED backlighting is made to match with CORSAIR ONE
- Connect using ultra-fast 1ms 2.4GHz gaming-optimized wireless technology, low latency Bluetooth wireless, or USB wired
- Superior control: Textile-weave surface designed for pixel-precise targeting and low friction tracking
- No Fray, No Fuss: Surrounded stitched edges guard against surface peeling for maximum durability
CORSAIR STRAFE RGB MK.2 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - USB Passthrough - Linear and Quiet - Cherry MX Red Switch - RGB LED Backlit-17.6 x 6.61 x 1.57 inches
5 used from $77.70
- CHERRY MX RGB mechanical key switches with gold contacts deliver the ultimate performance and competitive advantage of mechanical keys
- 8MB Onboard profile storage with lighting and hardware macro playback to take your gaming profiles with you
- Per-key RGB backlighting deliver dynamic and vibrant lighting effects with virtually unlimited customization
- Dedicated multimedia and volume controls to adjust your audio without interrupting your game
- USB pass-through port provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset
What is the Best Quiet Mechanical Keyboard Under $150?
Looking for a new keyboard that doesn’t make too much noise so you can concentrate on your work? The best choice would be to buy a mechanical keyboard. Mechanical keyboards are quieter than other types of keyboards because they use switches instead of rubber domes. These switches offer a key actuation force, meaning it takes slightly less pressure to press down then normal and they have an audible click when the keys are pressed.
What to Look for in a Quiet Mechanical Keyboard
Mechanical keyboards are mechanical in that they use switches to register the keystrokes. These switches come in different variations and sizes. They typically have a clackier sound than membrane keyboards, but there is a trade-off for a quieter typing experience. Some of the other features to look for when buying a keyboard include anti-ghosting capabilities which allow for multiple keys to be pressed simultaneously, weighted keys for an improved typing experience, programmable lighting effects and full RGB backlighting.
Keyboards with Quieter Keys
Most keyboards have a small, medium, and large key. The large key is usually the spacebar. However, the new generation of keyboards with quieter keys invented by Filco are using a universal design that has a larger spacebar on top, while also having smaller keys in other places to make it easier to type.
Why Choose a Quiet Mechanical Keyboard?
If you’re looking for a keyboard that’s quiet and doesn’t use loud or awkward keys, then a mechanical keyboard may be the perfect option for you. Mechanical keyboards have a long lifespan, so you will be able to enjoy it for years to come without any worries about needing to replace it.
We are all for the use of keyboards that are quiet so as not to disturb others with loud noise. This can be achieved through the use of high-quality mechanical switches. They have a lower force, which means you’ll need less effort to press down and activate the key than if you’re using a clicky switch. These switches are quieter than Cherry MX clones and rubber dome keyboards. The only downside is that these keyboards require more maintenance because they have more moving parts. However, if you’d rather be without noisy distractions from your keyboard, these would be perfect!