Today’s RGB gaming keyboards are packed with features. Which is the best RGB mechanical gaming keyboard that provides the most responsive performance and durability? Our list of the best RGB mechanical keyboards will help you find out!
Our top picks Best RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard On The Market Sale:
The Best RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard On The Market Reviews
Looking for the Best RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard On The Market? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard On The Market?
Find the right RGB keyboard for you is easy with a few factors. First, consider your budget and what features you want out of the keyboard. Many people want RGB because they want to customize their keys and bring them to life in ways that aren’t possible via software. If that’s not important to you, then don’t worry about it. You’ll get a cheaper keyboard with less features if that’s what you need.
RK ROYAL KLUDGE Typewriter Style Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with True RGB Backlit Collapsible Wrist Rest 108-Key Blue Switch Retro Round Keycap, Black
3 used from $56.48
- [Retro Typewriter Style with Mechanical Keys] - Mechanical blue switch for ultimate gaming performance. The mechanical keys offer medium resistance, audible click sound & tactile feedback. Vintage steampunk round keycaps looks like a classical typewriter, brings you comfortable typing feeling & stable clicking touch.
- [Ergonomic Design with Detachable Wrist Rest] - The ergonomic ABS palm rest provides firm support that alleviates pressure on your wrist from gaming at an elevated angle.
- [True RGB LED Backlit Light Up Keyboard] - This RGB illuminated keyboard has up to 168 LED backlit modes and 7 color sidelight. Press "Fn+Pause" to change the global backlight color, supports single color mode and RGB color mode. You can also adjust the backlit brightness and speed. And you can create 1 customized backlight as you like.
- [Metal Panel & 108-Key Anti-Ghosting] - The keyboard panel was made of top-grade aluminium alloy material, with matte-finish texture, sturdy and robust enough to protect it from scratch. 108 keys full size keyboard, and all keys non-conflict. Every keystroke is registered during intense gameplay and fast typing, no matter how many other keys are pressed at the same time. Let you enjoy high-grade games with fast response.
- [PC Gaming Keyboard Compatibilty] - Support computer systems including Windows, Linux and Mac OS. Plug and play. No drivers or softwares are required.
Corsair K60 RGB Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - CHERRY Mechanical Keyswitches - Durable AluminumFrame - Customizable Per-Key RGB Backlighting, Black
$69.99 in stock
- A sturdy brushed aluminum frame with black anodization delivers a stylish, modern look and years of battle-tested durability.
- 100% German-made CHERRY VIOLA mechanical keyswitches offer smooth linear travel with fast and precise inputs.
- Illuminate your desktop with dynamic, per-key RGB backlighting fully customizable with near-limitless colors and effects, enhanced by amplified underglow keycaps with a standard bottom row.
- Powerful CORSAIR iCUE software enables dynamic RGB lighting control, key remaps and custom macro programming, and full-system lighting synchronization across all iCUE-compatible CORSAIR devices.
- Experience an unparalleled level of immersion when playing iCUE-integrated games, as your RGB lighting dynamically reacts to in-game actions and events in real-time.
Razer BlackWidow V3 Pro Mechanical Wireless Gaming Keyboard: Yellow Mechanical Switches - Linear & Silent - Chroma RGB Lighting - Doubleshot ABS Keycaps - Transparent Switch Housing - Bluetooth/2.4GHz
$179.99 in stock
23 used from $127.97
- 3 Modes of Connection: HyperSpeed Wireless for lag-free performance when gaming, Bluetooth for efficient power consumption with ability to connect up to 3 devices, and detachable USB-C for charging during use
- Razer Yellow Mechanical Switches: Built for speed with an actuation point of just 1.2mm, these smooth switches have no tactile feedback and include sound dampeners to reduce its already low sound profile even further.
- Brighter Than Ever Transparent Switch Housing: A completely clear design allows for intense lighting for better immersion in integrated games and lighting setups
- Doubleshot ABS Keycaps: Using a doubleshot molding process to ensure the labelling never wears off, the keycaps also have extra-thick walls for toughness
- Ergonomic Wrist Rest: Made of plush leatherette that perfectly aligns to the keyboard to relieve wrist pressure and maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions
Corsair K70 RGB MK.2 Rapidfire Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - USB Passthrough & Media Controls - Fastest & Linear - Cherry MX Speed - RGB LED Backlit
$135.99 in stock
13 used from $85.31
- Aircraft grade anodized brushed aluminum frame, built to withstand a lifetime of gaming
- 8MB profile storage with hardware macro and lighting playback allow access to up to three stored profiles on the go, independent of external software
- Per key dynamic multi color RGB backlighting offers near unlimited color customization and control
- Get the RAPIDFIRE advantage CHERRY MX Speed mechanical key switches provide the reliability and accuracy you demand, with blistering fast 1.2 millimeter actuation
- USB pass through port provides convenient access to an additional USB port for your mouse or headset
Corsair K100 RGB Optical-Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - Corsair OPX RGB Optical-Mechanical Keyswitches - AXON Hyper-Processing Technology for 4X Faster Throughput - 44-Zone RGB LightEdge
$192.95 in stock
19 used from $118.86
- The CORSAIR K100 RGB is the pinnacle of CORSAIR keyboards, offering the cutting-edge performance, style, durability, and customization that gamers need to stand above the rest.
- The centerpiece of your gaming setup, the CORSAIR K100 RGB boasts a refined design bolstered by a durable aluminum frame, dynamic per-key RGB backlighting, and a 44-zone three-sided LightEdge.
- Powered by CORSAIR AXON Hyper-Processing Technology, enabling CORSAIR’s most advanced gaming keyboard experience by delivering up to 4x faster throughput with native 4,000Hz hyper-polling and 4,000Hz key scanning, while simultaneously driving up to 20-layer lighting effects.
- A programmable iCUE control wheel gives you command over backlighting, media jogging, and more through CORSAIR iCUE software, customizable to perform actions in games and applications.
SteelSeries Apex 5 Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard – Per-Key RGB Illumination – Aircraft Grade Aluminum Alloy Frame – OLED Smart Display (Hybrid Blue Switch)
$89.99 in stock
14 used from $56.08
- Hybrid mechanical gaming switches – The tactile click of a blue mechanical switch plus a smooth membrane
- OLED smart display – Customize with gifs, game info, discord messages, and more.
- Aircraft-grade aluminum alloy frame – Manufactured for unbreakable durability and sturdiness
- Dynamic per-key RGB illumination – Gorgeous color schemes and reactive effects for every key
- Premium magnetic wrist rest – Provides full palm support and comfort
Razer Ornata Chroma Gaming Keyboard: Hybrid Mechanical Key Switches - Customizable Chroma RGB Lighting - Individually Backlit Keys - Detachable Plush Wrist Rest - Programmable Macro Functionality
$94.45 in stock
13 used from $45.00
- High-Performance Mecha-Membrane Switches Provides the tactile feedback of mechanical key press on a comfortable soft-cushioned membrane rubber dome switch suitable for gaming
- Ultimate Personalization & Gaming Immersion with Razer Chroma Fully syncs with popular games Razer hardware Philips Hue and gear from 30 plus partners supports 16 8 million colors on individually backlit keys.Keycaps:Regular ABS
- Fully Programmable Macro Support Razer Hypershift allows for all keys and keypress combinations to be remapped to execute complex commands
- Ergonomic Magnetic Wrist Rest Made of soft-touch leatherette to maximize comfort over extended gaming sessions with built-in magnets for convenient alignment
- Durable Construction Supports up to 80 million clicks backed by a 2-year
Redragon K552 Mechanical Gaming Keyboard RGB LED Backlit Wired with Anti-Dust Proof Switches for Windows PC (Black, 87 Key Blue Switches)
$40.99 in stock
- 87 Key Mechanical Gaming Keyboard with Custom Switches for longevity with greater durability and responsiveness offering clicky medium resistance audible loud click sound crisp precise tactile feedback for typing and gaming
- LED RGB Backlit Mechanical Gaming Keyboard 18 different RGB lighting modes, 9 different colors, 5 backlight brightness levels, breathing speed. Precision engineered keycaps offering crystal clear uniform backlighting
- Anti Ghosting, ALL 87 keys are conflict free n-Key Rollover for ultimate Gaming performance. 12 Multimedia keys, Non-Slip Ergonomic, splash-proof Design with adjustable typing angle, High-Speed USB cable with gold-plated corrosion free USB connector
- Compact TKL Tenkeyless Ergonomic Designed Computer Keyboard Durable Metal-ABS Construction with Plate-mounted mechanical keys and switches that stand up during marathon FPS gaming sessions
- PC Gaming Keyboard Compatibility Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, Limited Mac OS keyboard support. Works well with all major Computers Brands and Gaming PC
Corsair K95 RGB Platinum XT Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Backlit RGB LED, Cherry MX Speed RGB Silver, Black (CH-9127414-NA)
$165.66 in stock
17 used from $90.00
- Per-key RGB backlighting and a 19-zone LightEdge across the top of the keyboard delivers dynamic and vibrant lighting effects with near-limitless customization
- Tuned for low noise operation even at full load; MTBF hours
- Gain an in-game advantage with six dedicated macro keys fully programmable for complex macros and key remaps or swap to the included S-key keycaps and program special streaming commands through Elgato Stream Deck software
- Cherry MX Speed RGB Silver mechanical key switches provide ultra-fast 1.2 millimeter actuation and proven reliability with 100 million keystrokes
- A detachable soft textured cushioned leatherette palm rest offers the plush comfort to breeze through marathon gaming sessions
HUO JI E-Yooso Z-88 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard, Programmable RGB Backlit, Blue Switches - Clicky, Wired 104 Keys Hot Swappable for Mac, PC, Silver+White
- ❤ Anti-ghosting 104 Keys. N-key rollover ▶ Allowing multi-keys to work simultaneously with high speed. Each key is controlled by independent switch, let you enjoy high-grade games with fast response
- ❤ Outemu DIY Blue Switches ▶ Custom mechanical switches designed for longevity, responsiveness, and durability. Mechanical keys with medium resistance, audible click sound, and tactile feedback. 50 million times keystroke test. Include 5 spare switches for replacement. Blue switch is clicky and audible
- ❤ Programable full RGB backlighting ▶ You can program all of the keys to be the same color/what color you want with no driver needed.13 RGB Backlighting mode with Fn+Ins. There is a solid color backlit mode. Double-shot keycaps for crystal clear backlighting and extreme durability
- ❤ Key Shortcuts and Ergonomic design ▶ Easy to access to calculator, email, web browser, volume, media etc with FN+F1-F12. Ergonomical design: the stepped keycap makes it sleek and thearc and slope fit your hands easily to prevent fatigue. Provides Windows Key lock for gaming
- ❤ Top Quality ▶ Metal and ABS construction, Gold plated USB connector Plate-mounted mechanical keys stand up to hardcore gaming.
What is a RGB Mechanical gaming keyboard?
RGB stands for Red, Green, and Blue. The RGB Mechanical gaming keyboard is a combination of these three colors that can give you a variety of different effects from static color to evolving color if the keyboard is used with an RGB enabled monitor. A RGB Mechanical gaming keyboard can also be illuminated with LED lights or made to glow in sync with music or other audio signals.
The best RGB mechanical gaming keyboard on the market
The Corsair K55 RGB Pro Mechanical Gaming Keyboard is the best RGB gaming keyboard on the market. The key design makes typing comfortable and playing a game easier by providing perfect control while maintaining speed. The key switches are macro backlit, so they can be seen in low light as well as when it’s dark outside. As someone who spends a lot of time in front of the computer, this is an important feature because I often play games late at night when it’s hard to see my keys.
Features to consider when buying a keyboard
When buying a keyboard, it’s important to consider what features you want. Do you want a USB that is attached to the keyboard or does it detach? Do you want one with anti-ghosting so that all keys are always lit and are recognized without fail? You also need to think about how many keystrokes per minute is required for your typing speed.
In conclusion, a keyboard is an important part of operating any computer. It is the way people interact with computers and create data using a keyboard. Computers that don’t have keyboards aren’t as good as those that do because they lack the necessary input devices to operate the machine.