Looking for the best small burr grinder for coffee beans? We’ve got you covered. Our article helps you find out which one has top consumer reviews and is affordable, whether you’re looking for a budget model or a high-quality option.
Our top picks Best Small Burr Grinder For Coffee Beans Sale:
The Best Small Burr Grinder For Coffee Beans Reviews
Looking for the Best Small Burr Grinder For Coffee Beans? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Small Burr Grinder on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Small Burr Grinder For Coffee Beans?
How to pick the best small burr grinder for coffee beans? This is a question that many of us have asked themselves. It’s hard to compare grinders because there are so many out there. One way to find the best one would be to look at the price, quality, and customer reviews. Another way would be by looking for a certain feature like whether it has two or four grinding settings or whether it’s electric or hand-held.
Kitcoff Manual Coffee Grinder - Hand Beans Mill with 18-Click Settings, Stainless Steel Body with Ceramic Burr & Ergonomic Grip, Removable Hand Crank - Includes Cleaning Brush, Travel & Storage Pouch
- ☕ COMPLETE COARSENESS CONTROL - Choose between fine, medium, and coarse ground with our hand coffee grinder and its 18-click settings. It can produce enough coffee for 2 medium-sized mugs.
- ☕ ENJOY GREAT-TASTING COFFEE EVERY TIME - The ceramic burr in our coffee bean grinder helps save the complex flavors and mouthfeel of your beans. They also retain their sharpness for longer.
- ☕ FRESHLY GROUND COFFEE WITHOUT THE FUSS - Our handheld burr coffee grinder is easy and straightforward to use. The handle turns smoothly with little force needed–even kids can turn it!
- ☕ EASY TO DISASSEMBLE & CLEAN - Our manual burr coffee grinder can be conveniently taken apart for a more thorough cleaning. It also comes with a 3-sided brush for scrubbing off stuck coffee grounds.
- ☕ BRING IT WITH YOU ANYWHERE - The lightweight and compact design, along with the removable handle, makes our manual coffee grinder easy to pack in any bag. A travel pouch is included in the set.
Burr Coffee Grinder, iRoastec Ceramic Conical Electric With 31 Precise Coffee Bean Grinding Setting (5-30S), One-Touch Operation Of Rotary Button
$39.99 in stock
- Warm Tips: There is a cooling time of 30mins after continuously working for 90S, to ensure that the burr coffee grinding does not heat up and ensure the aroma of the ground coffee. It is normal.
- Grinding Powder Evenly:The bean grinder equipped professional technology, and the thickness of the coffee beans grinding powder is the same, and there is very little flying powder during the production process. The bean bin can hold 275G coffee beans and can produce 30-32 cups of delicious coffee.
- 31 Grinding Ranges: 31 adjustable grinding settings allow you to easily change from espresso to French press to meet your various needs.
- One Button Simple Operation: The unique rotary button two-in-one one-button design makes the grinding process very simple and interesting. Distributed professional brushes are easy to clean.
- Suggestion of Use: To more accurately adjust the grinding thickness of the coffee bean, it is suggested that, before machine startup, rotate the coffee bean cup to adjust the thickness.
Portable Electric Burr Coffee Grinder, 4 Cups Small Automatic Conical Burr Grinder Coffee Bean Grinder with Multi Grind Setting for Espresso Drip Pour Over French Press, USB Rechargeable, Black
$29.99 in stock
- 【More Precise Than Blade Grinder】 The electric burr grinder consistently crushes coffee beans between ceramic conical burrs. This process also retaining the coffee's natural flavor and aroma better than a blade grinder. The hopper can grind up to 1 ounce/30 grams (enough for 4 cups) of coffee beans in a single batch.
- 【Automatic & Portable】 The fully automatic system allows for convenient, hands-free grinding. Put this cordless and USB rechargeable mini coffee grinder in your bag or suitcase, you can enjoy freshly ground coffee anytime, anywhere, whether at home, work, travel, hiking or camping...
- 【Multi Grind Setting】 The portable conical burr coffee grinder boasts multi grind settings to grind your coffee beans for any desired brewing method, from espresso to French press, - from ultra-fine to extra-coarse. With LAIJUHM electric coffee grinder you will never have to worry about uneven coffee grounds, no matter which grind size you select.
- 【Easy to Clean】 Cleaning brush included for easy cleanup. The removable upper burr, hopper and chamber removes easily for effortless cleanup. Never use water or other liquids to clean the inside of the espresso bean grinder/burrs.
- 【Warranty & Notes】 The e-clip issue of the coffee grinder has been fixed. LAIJUHM provides 12-month replacement service and lifelong friendly after-sales service or full refund. If you need any help, please feel free to contact us.
Cuisinart DBM-8 Supreme Grind Automatic Burr Mill
11 used from $43.65
- ENJOY OPTIMUM FLAVOR: Burr grinding provides a uniform grind to your fresh coffee beans with its 18-position grind selector – move the slide-dial from ultra-fine to extra-coarse to ensure your coffee grounds are exactly the way you prefer
- REMOVABLE FEATURES: Our 8 oz. bean hopper is fully removable as well as our built-in grind chamber for ease-of-use and accessibility during the cleaning process
- GRIND CHAMBER: Our removable grind chamber holds enough ground coffee for 32-cups, you won’t have to worry about grinding beans multiple times to brew coffee for the entire household
- ONE-TOUCH GRIND: The one-touch power bar is separate from the unit and complemented by an electric timer that automatically shuts off the unit when your grind cycle is complete
- CONVENIENT DESIGN: Our heavy-duty unit motor doesn’t take away space for additional design features; enjoy the convenience of cord storage and an additional scoop/cleaning brush to declutter, clean and maximize counter space
KRUPS Precision Grinder Flat Burr Coffee for Drip/Espresso/PourOver/ColdBrew, 12 Cup, Black
3 used from $48.20
- IMPROVED PERFORMANCE AND PRECISION: 33 percentage greater grinding range to provide precision grinding for all types of coffee brewing methods: Drip Filter Coffee, French Press Cold Brew, Pour Over Espresso and more
- PREMIUM BURR GRIND: Metallic flat burr coffee grinder provides full control over the grind size and uniform grinding for the full coffee flavor
- CUSTOMIZABLE GRIND: 12 grind fineness settings plus intermediary settings for precise grinding. Adjust the fineness level for any type of coffee, from fine for espresso to coarse for French press
- CUSTOMIZABLE QUANTITY: 2-12 cups quantity selection settings with auto-stop to automatically grind the exact quantity you need
- LARGE CAPACITY: 8 ounce whole coffee bean hopper and removable grounds container have the capacity to produce grinds for 30-32 cups of coffee
OXO Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
- Durable 40 millimeter stainless steel conical burrs create uniform grounds for optimal flavor extraction
- 15 settings (plus Micro settings) let you adjust your grind to suit your taste
- One touch start timer keeps your last setting, just push to grind
- Hopper holds up to 0.75 pounds of Coffee beans. Product Dimension - 12x7.4x16 inch
- Grounds container accommodates up to 110 grams (enough for 12 cups). Never use water or other liquids to clean the inside of the grinder/burrs
Baratza Encore Conical Burr Coffee Grinder (Black)
- SPECIALTY COFFEE ASSOCIATION AWARD WINNING GRINDERS - Baratza grinders are preferred by coffee professionals and backed by Baratza’s world class support.
- GO-TO ENTRY LEVEL GRINDER - Baratza’s best-selling grinder, with its small footprint, is THE choice for brewing coffee at home. Available in White or Black.
- USER FRIENDLY - A convenient, front-mounted pulse button, plus a simple ON/OFF switch make it easy to grind fresh coffee.
- 40 GRIND SETTINGS - Engineered with 40mm commercial-grade conical burrs that help you explore the extensive range of brew methods (espresso, Aeropress, Hario V60, Chemex, French Press, and automatic brewers).
- WARRANTY/QUALITY PARTS - Hardened alloy steel burrs manufactured in Liechtenstein, Europe, plus a powerful DC motor. This combination creates a consistent grind and durability to ensure the longevity users have come to expect from the Baratza brand. The Encore is backed by Baratza’s world class support and a 1 year warranty. 2020 Update has exact same trusted functionality with a sleek new exterior.
KitchenAid Blade Coffee Grinder - Onyx Black
$35.98 in stock
- Clear Top Cover and One-Touch Control allows for operation at the touch of a button—simply push down on the cover to begin grinding and release to stop. The clear cover also allows you to easily see the consistency of grinds.
- Stainless Steel Blade offers durability and powerful performance, quickly grinding enough whole coffee beans to make up to 12 cups of coffee.
- Removable 4-Oz. Stainless Steel Bowl features measurement markings on the inside, so you know at a glace the quantity of coffee beans needed to make 4, 8, 10 or 12 cups of coffee. The bowl lifts out, making it easy to transfer grinds to the coffee maker.
- Model BCG111 includes heavy duty motor housing, stainless steel 4-ounce capacity bowl with stainless steel coffee grinder blade, clear top cover.
- 1 year hassle-free replacement warranty.
SHARDOR Electric Burr Coffee Grinder 2.0, Adjustable Burr Mill with 16 Precise Grind Setting for 2-14 Cup, Black
1 used from $36.79
- Uniform Coffee Grounds：Metallic flat burr coffee grinder avoids overheating the coffee beans for the full coffee flavor.
- Customizable Grind： With 16 grinding settings from fine for pour over to coarse for french press.
- Grind on Demand: 2-14 cups quantity selection settings to grind the exact quantity you need for a single cup or a large gathering.
- Easy to Clean: Removable upper burr, hopper, chamber, included brush for easy clean them.
- What You Get: SHARDOR CG835B coffee grinder, 2 in 1 spoon (brush and spoon), Manual booklet. If you have any questions about our products, we will reply within 24 hours.
Capresso 560Infinity Conical Burr Grinder, Brushed Silver, 8.5-Ounce
- PRECISION GRINDING: Commercial-grade, solid steel conical burrs with advanced cutting design
- WIDE GRINDING RANGE: From ultrafine Turkish to French Press coarse and everything in between
- PRESERVES AROMA: Gear reduction motor grinds slow with reduced noise and little static build-up
- LARGE CAPACITY: 8.8 ounce bean container and 4 ounce ground coffee container
- EASY TO CLEAN: Removable upper burr allows access for easy cleaning
What is the best small burr grinder for coffee beans?
Burr grinders are more effective and efficient when it comes to grinding coffee beans because they do not need to spin round at a high rate of speed in order to get the right level of ground coffee. Burr grinders can also be used for herbs, spices, nuts, and oats. They work by grinding them into a fine powder with a rotating wheel against a fixed wheel.
How can you grind your beans correctly?
Whether you are grinding by hand or using a machine, the process is pretty similar. Place the beans in a bowl and cover with water. Then use a Japanese Handmill to grind the beans until they are very fine, similar to flour. This can take up to 20 minutes. Then add some more water and repeat the process twice more. The next step is to strain out the ground coffee beans into a clean bowl until your desired consistency is reached
Which features are important in a burr grinder?
Burr grinders are important because they provide a variety of options in how to grind. This means that you can select how fine or coarse you want your final meal to be. Some people like their meals fine and slippery, while others prefer their foods to have a little more texture and chew. Burr grinders give the user the ability to choose the perfect setting for their needs.
Which grind setting is good for espresso?
Espresso machines have different grind settings that can be used to make different types of coffee. For example, the coarser grind setting is used when making Italian-style espresso which is made with thinner, more watery coffee. The finer grind setting is used when brewing French-style coffee which uses a thicker, fuller coffee.
A conclusion espresso is an espresso prepared with very hot water. High temperatures and steam make the coffee foam, which produces a thick layer at the top of the drink. This layer of foam contains large, small bubbles that are said to give the drink a caramelized flavor and create a fizz.