You are looking at the best small food processor – a machine that will help you create your own dishes in minutes. Read our reviews to find the right appliance for you!
Our top picks Best Small Food Processor For Making Dinner In Minutes Sale:
The Best Small Food Processor For Making Dinner In Minutes Reviews
Looking for the Best Small Food Processor For Making Dinner In Minutes? We are here to help! In this article, we review the Best Small Food Processor on the market and give recommendations for different budgets.
How To Pick The Best Small Food Processor For Making Dinner In Minutes?
If you’re looking to buy a food processor, it’s important to have one that is not only functional but also fits your needs. Here are some features to consider when picking out your next processor:- Do you need multiple attachments? If so, which attachments will you be using the most?- How much money are you willing to spend on the food processor?- Do you need a large or small food processor?
Cuisinart DLC-2ABC Mini-Prep Plus 24-Ounce Food-Processors, 3 Cup, Brushed Chrome and Nickel
- SUPERIOR FUNCTION: The Cuisinart 250-watt mini prep plus food processor quickly chops and grinds with a patented reversible stainless-steel blade
- CONTROL: Push-button control panel with durable yet lightweight plastic body - Auto-reversing SmartPower blade for two powerful processing options
- EASY CLEAN UP: Dishwasher-safe bowl and lid for easy clean up, wipe the motor base clean with a damp sponge or cloth
- INCLUDED: Comes with a 24-ounce work bowl with handle, Stainless steel blade with sharp blunt edges, spatula and instruction/recipe book
- LIMITED 18-MONTH WARRANTY: Refer to user manual for troubleshooting steps and questions surrounding warranty policies – this product is BPA free
KitchenAid KFC3516IC 3.5 Cup Food Chopper, Ice
$49.99 in stock
- Convenient 3.5 cup work bowl features a locking blade, handle and pour spout for easy serving,and dishwasher-safe for quick clean up
- With its small, countertop friendly footprint and simple cord wrap, its easy to store, neatly tucking away when you're finished prepping
- 2 speeds and pulse for coarse or fine results for anything from chunky pico de gallo and salsa, to a creamy hummus, smooth sauce or tasty dressing
- Easily incorporate liquid ingredients for sauces and dressings while processing with the drizzle basin
- Precisely chop or puree with the stainless steel multi-purpose blade that locks in place for convenient pouring.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper for Slicing, Shredding, Mincing, and Puree, 8 Cup, Black
3 used from $40.52
- SPEND LESS TIME ON PREP IN THE KITCHEN: Food processor makes quick, easy work of common kitchen prep work like shredding cheese, slicing veggies and pureeing pestos and dips.
- 8 CUP CAPACITY: The 8 cup bowl is large enough to handle most jobs but small enough for easy storage.
- LARGE FEED CHUTE: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time.
- VERSATILITY OF A FOOD PROCESSOR, FOOD CHOPPER AND VEGETABLE CHOPPER: Reversible disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees.
- 2 SPEEDS PLUS PULSE AND 450 WATTS OF POWER: Food processor features low and high speeds plus pulse for the control you need for a variety of recipes.
Hamilton Beach Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper for Slicing, Shredding, Mincing, and Puree, 10 Cups - Bowl Scraper, Stainless Steel
5 used from $41.33
- Bowl scraper attachment: Special attachment scrapes the sides of the bowl to keep ingredients close to the blades for more even results and to save you time when chopping or pureeing — no need to stop and remove the lid to use a spatula
- 10 cup capacity: The generous 10 cup bowl can handle large volumes of foods without having to stop to empty it
- Large feed chute: Can fit large foods like a whole block of cheese for quick, easy processing and less prep time
- Versatility of a food processor, food chopper and vegetable chopper: Reversible stainless steel disc slices and shreds, while the stainless steel s-blade chops, mixes and purees
- 2 speeds plus pulse and 450 watts of power: Food processor's low and high speeds plus pulse gives you the control you need for a variety of recipes
Cuisinart 13 Cup Food Processor and Dicing Kit, Silver (Refurbished)
- POWERFUL MOTOR: This Food Processor has a 550 watt peak power motor along with a supreme wide-mouth feed tube with small, medium, and large pushers
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADES: Cuisinart's Elemental 13 consists of stainless steel chopping/mixing blade with patented BladeLock system, including dough blade and small and large S-blades
- TOUCHPAD CONTROLS: The electronic touchpad controls has unique features such as High/Low/Off/Pulse with illuminating blue LED lights
- FEATURES: This versatile food processor is suitable for all your cooking needs as comes with dicing discs, allowing you to dice food into perfect cubes without fuss
- This Certified Refurbished product is backed by a 90-day warranty
Ninja BN601 Professional Plus Food Processor, 1000 Peak Watts, 4 Functions for Chopping, Slicing, Purees & Dough with 9-Cup Processor Bowl, 3 Blades, Food Chute & Pusher, Silver
$99.99 in stock
10 used from $74.99
- MOST POWERFUL KITCHEN FOOD PROCESSOR: The 1000-peak-watt motor can process the toughest ingredients with ease. (under dollar200, based on average selling price and rated wattage).
- PRROFESSIONAL PERFORMANCE: Dedicated blades and discs deliver restaurant-worthy results. Precisely chop, consistently slice, and evenly mix all in one appliance.
- 4 VERSATILE FUNCTIONS: 4 Auto-iQ intelligent preset programs make food prep easier with 3 speeds – low, high, and pulse. Chop veggies, shred cheese, and make smooth sauces and quick pizza dough or cookie dough from scratch—all at the touch of a button.
- XL PROCESSING CAPACITY: The 9-cup (72-oz.) processing bowl delivers consistent results whether you’re chopping a small batch (a few garlic cloves) or an entire bowlful of ingredients—great for large families and entertaining guests.
- MIX DOUGH IN SECONDS: Powerful dough mixer has the torque to fold in ingredients quickly and evenly, making up to 2 lbs. of dough in as little as 30 seconds.
Vitamix 12-Cup Food Processor Attachment with SELF-DETECT™
$161.60 in stock
- The food processor attachment eliminates storing another stand-alone appliance
- Capacity – 12 c dry; 9 c wet | Material: Plastic
- Clear bowl, lid and food pushers
- Easy assembly and disassembly
- Intuitive Storage Solution with minimal parts
Hamilton Beach 3-Cup Mini Food Processor & Vegetable Chopper, 350 Watts, for Dicing, Mincing, and Puree, Black (72850)
1 used from $15.37
- Simply stack and press to chop: The patented stack & press design makes it easy to assemble and use. Simply press the lid to chop and release to stop. Since all you do is stack the lid on top of the bowl, no difficult twist-locking is needed.
- Perfect size for everyday use: Chop and mix up to 3 cups of ingredients every day of the week with this 3 cup chopper. It's the perfect size for everyday use, yet small enough for easy storage.
- Easily chop, puree and emulsify with stainless steel blades: Durable stainless steel blades make easy work of a multitude of ingredients including onions, carrots and nuts. Oil dispenser on lid makes it easy to emulsify dressings, dips and sauces.
- Easy to clean: The bowl, lid and removable blades of the Hamilton Beach chopper are all dishwasher safe.
- Power through tough ingredients: This small food chopper has a 350 watt motor to provide all the power you need to prepare all types of food including onions, nuts, herbs, hummus, dressings and homemade baby food.
Robot Coupe R101B CLR Combination Food Processor, 2.5 Quart Clear Batch Bowl, Polycarbonate, Clear, 120v
- INDUCTION MOTOR: Robot Coupe's R101BCLR is built with a fan-cooled, 1⁄4-HP motor than spins at 1725 RPM for consistent food processing results.
- 2.5 QUART CLEAR BATCH BOWL: The 2.5 qt. clear plastic batch bowl is great for mixing up small batches of a single ingredient, or for processing multiple ingredients together at once. It is also easy to hold as it includes a handle.
- "S" BLADE WITH SMOOTH AGES: Fantastic for a variety of processing tasks, the smooth "S" blade that comes with the bowl assembly allows you to emulsify, mix ingredients, and chop to a coarse texture.
- HONING STONE AND SCRAPER: With the included honing stone, it's easy to keep your unit's cutting edges razor-sharp for precise cuts. A scraper lets you clear food debris from the batch bowl.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Simple switches for "ON" to "OFF" take all the guesswork out of processing, while a "PULSE" option allows for more precision control when you need it.
Cuisinart DFP-14WGY 14-Cup Food Processor, White/Gold
- Includes stainless-steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade
- 720-Watt large-capacity food processor with intuitive "on" and "off/pulse" buttons
- 14-Cup lexan work bowl; extra-large Feed tube; small and large pushers
- Spatula, instruction/recipe booklet; dishwasher-safe parts
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards
What is a small food processor?
A food processor is an appliance used to puree, chop, or grind ingredients into smaller particles. It consists of a motor with a blade attached that rotates at high speed. Food processors are usually electric but some can also be hand-powered. The blades can be dulled to finely chop vegetables such as carrots, cabbage, celery and onions for soups or stir-fries, or it can create dough for breads and pizzas.
Types of small food processors
Three types of small food processors are blenders, immersion blenders, and food processors. The most expensive one is the blend. This type of processor has a powerful motor which is able to blend larger amounts of food quickly. Immersion blenders are the least expensive option of the three and are a great option for those who want to make smaller quantities of food or want to create their own recipes. Food processors come in three different types: mini, mini-prep, and standard size. Mini-prep models are good for whipping cream or making sauces while standard size models can spiralize vegetables and mince herbs in seconds.
Benefits of using a small food processor
Using a food processor can come in handy for preparing large quantities of ingredients. It uses less energy because it works at low speeds, allowing the motor to run at a constant speed. The average user will process about three times their own weight in food each day through it.
What are some things you can make in a small food processor?
You can make a variety of different things in a small food processor. You can make dough, batter, and even nut butter with it. It is also great for chopping vegetables. With the powerful motor, you can quickly prepare vegetables such as onions, carrots, and celery. In addition to these recipes, you can also make sauces like pesto or salsa. If you are making cookies or cake crusts, then you will need to use a blender instead of your food processor.